109

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 109: The fickle character of the woman of the Hua family

Chapter 109: The fickle character of the woman of the Hua family

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 108 The Hua Family SistersNext Chapter: Chapter 110 Rejection

Chapter 109: The Fickle Character

of the Hua Family

Woman "I still hope that you can give me a face and not harm my eldest sister's life." Hua Yu looked at Zhao Fan and said.

"Hua Yu, you wish I died, you don't need to be kind here, you can get out of the way for me." Hua Jin was angry at this time, and the attack in his hand was even more fierce.

"Miss Hua, it's not that we don't give you face, it's really that my sister is too cruel. We can't do so much to protect ourselves. After Zhao Fan finished speaking, an annihilation fell on Hua Jin's body, and the white light on Hua Jin's body became much weaker in an instant.

At this moment, a cloud of green liquor poured down from the head of Hua Jin, staining the defensive cover on Hua Jin's body, and the green liquor stuck to the defense, constantly corroding the defensive cover.

Seeing this, Hua Yu squinted her beautiful apricot eyes slightly. , she really didn't guess wrong, these two people are not simple, her eldest sister kicked the iron plate this time. Thinking of this, Hua Yu was happy.

The green liquor blocked Hua Jin's sight, and at this time, Xu Ruchu's green liquor kept smashing on Hua Jin's body, and there were more and more green liquor sticking to Hua Jin's defense, and the speed at which the defense was corroded became faster and faster. At this time, Hua Jin was also anxious.

Hua Jin's eyes flickered, and he took out a jade bracelet from the space and put it on his right hand, and then took off the jade bracelet on his left hand and threw it away.

"It's worthy of being the eldest sister, there are a lot of defenses on her body, and the younger sister is greedy when she sees it." Hua Yu said with a smile.

"There is no share of greed, who made you a lowly concubine." Hua Jin said with a disdainful face, and with a wave of his hands after speaking, the sky was filled with blood mist in this space.

"You two be careful, this blood mist is not an ordinary poison, as long as it penetrates into your body a little, you will bleed to death." Hua Yu stood in the blood mist and reminded, and at this time, the defensive shield on her body had been opened.

"Thanks for the reminder." Zhao Fan said with a faint smile, at this time, he was isolated from the space, and the blood mist blocked the outside of him and the mutant magpie, but he could feel that the blood mist was eroding his spatial isolation.

And Xu Ruchu was a spiritual barrier covering him and the little monster tree, and he also felt that the blood mist was eroding his spiritual barrier.

The two of them looked at the poisoned flowers and trees around them, and they knew how powerful the poison was.

Hua Jin looked at the two of them and sneered: "I'll see how long you can hold on." After speaking, the blood mist gathered around Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu in a blink of an eye, and the two of them were already wrapped in a thick blood mist at this time.

Hua Jin smiled charmingly when she saw this, and said, "Now that you hand over the fourth-level crystal nucleus, I can let you go."

If the two of them died like this, she might not be able to get those four fourth-level crystal nuclei. So, it's better for them to take the initiative to take it out.