8

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 8: Conquering the Mutant Wisteria

Chapter 8: Conquering the Mutant Wisteria

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 7 Like the SameNext Chapter...Chapter 9 Big Daddy and Little Daddy

Chapter 8 Conquering

the Mutant Wisteria

The group attack skill of this mutant wisteria is very powerful, and Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu are very optimistic about it.

"Although the petals of this mutant wisteria are corrosive, I feel that my mutated water can deal with this mutant wisteria. That's what I think, do you think? After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he continued: "When I rush over in a while, you will cover the two of us with spiritual ability, and then I will attack this wisteria flower tree with mutated water. The

two of them attacked and defended one by one, Xu Ruchu felt that it was feasible, and then said a word to Zhao Fan.

"Then you absorb a few crystal nuclei first, and when your ability is restored, we'll act." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he took out a crystal nucleus and gave it to Xu Ruchu.

Xu Ruchu began to absorb the crystal nucleus according to the method Zhao Fan said earlier, and soon he felt a wave of energy enter his body, and finally enter the dantian. The first time I absorbed the crystal nucleus, I felt a little uncomfortable and painful.

When Xu Ruchu finished absorbing the sixteenth crystal nucleus, he couldn't absorb it anymore, so he stopped.

The first time he absorbed the crystal nucleus, he absorbed sixteen, which showed that Xu Ruchu's qualifications were very good. He told Xu Ruchu the good news, and Xu Ruchu pursed his lips and smiled.

"Not only has my ability recovered, but I've increased a bit, so let's get started now." Xu Ruchu said to Zhao Fan.

Zhao Fan nodded, he asked Shi Meng to wait for them here, and then he rushed towards the mutant wisteria flower tree with Xu Ruchu on his back.

When they ran within the range of the mutant wisteria tree's attack, a thin layer of spiritual power was close to the two people's bodies. And the mutant water column in Zhao Fan's hand rushed directly towards the trunk of the mutant wisteria tree, and then wrapped around the trunk of the mutated wisteria tree like a snake.

At the moment when the water column wrapped around the trunk of the mutant wisteria tree, the mutant wisteria tree began to attack the two people frantically, countless branches frantically pumped at them, and countless petals rushed towards them.

In the face of such an attack, Xu Ruchu's spiritual ability, which supported the spiritual barrier, was rapidly consumed, and it was about to be exhausted in an instant. At this point, he had a splitting headache, but with tenacious willpower he persevered. At the end of the day, Xu Ruchu's current ability level is too low.

"As before, you're now trying to subdue it with a wood-based ability. If not, we will destroy it. Zhao Fan looked at the corroded trunk and said, as he thought, this mutated wisteria tree was not as corrosive as his mutated water.

"Yes." Xu Ruchu said lightly, and then released his wood-based ability to try to subdue the mutated wisteria flower tree in front of him.

Not all wood-based abilities can subdue mutant plants, and only a few wood-based abilities can do so, and such wood-based abilities have undoubtedly become post-apocalyptic powerhouses. Zhao Fan hoped that Xu Ruchu's wood-based ability could subdue mutant plants, so that Xu Ruchu would have one more means to save his life.