41

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 41: Zhao Fan is gone

Chapter 41: Zhao Fan is gone

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 40 Digging the Foot of the WallNext Chapter...Chapter 42 Trapped in the Desert

Chapter 41 Zhao Fan is missing

The two of them discussed the matter of dealing with the An family, and then Xu Ruchu changed the topic and said, "Lingyu has appeared?"

"Yes, I didn't expect the Northwest Base to appear so early, or two. Maybe it also appeared in the previous life, but I don't know. Zhao Fan said with a smile, and after speaking, he took out the thirty-five pieces of jade he bought.

"This black jade wrench, this dragon pattern jade pendant, and this phoenix pattern jade pendant have all been transformed into spirit jade, and when my spatial ability reaches level 2, I can use them as a space container." Zhao Fan said, why didn't he collect a batch of jade artifacts in advance and wait for them to be transformed into spiritual jade, it was because the jade placed in the space would not be transformed into spiritual jade.

"Then we'll pay more attention to this aspect in the future." Xu Ruchu said that he was happy for the appearance of Lingyu.

Zhao Fan said: "Lingyu is hard to find, we may not be able to find it, let it be."

Xu Ruchu nodded, and then said: "The governance of the Northwest Base is really good, better than that of the Kyoto Base."

"The northwest base is a father and son of the Lei family, and they can govern how they want. And the factional strife in the Kyoto base is too serious, and they are busy fighting for profits all day long, so how can they be in the mood to govern the base. Zhao Fan said sarcastically.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu nodded in agreement.

The two sighed and chatted a few more words, and Lei Song came, he came to invite Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu to his house for dinner, and the two of them happily agreed.

"As before, I didn't expect you to be Senior Xu in Anping's mouth. Looking at your beautiful appearance, it is not unreasonable for him to think about you for so many years. I chased him for so many years, but he didn't promise me, it's not that I'm bad, but that Senior Xu in his heart is too dazzling. Lei Song looked at Xu Ruchu and said.

"Do you like me Anping?" Zhao Fan pouted and said, "That can only mean that you really have a problem with your eyes."

Lei Song was not angry, he laughed at himself: "Zhao Fan, you are right, I do have a problem with my eyes. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been treating fish eyes as pearls and pearls as fish eyes for so many years. And today I was almost killed by a fisheye.

"You mean the lark hunting thing is a trap set by Anping against you?" Xu Ruchu asked.

"It's true to catch mutant larks, and it's true to introduce us to mutant wolves." Lei Song said with a cold face.

"Why did Anping kill you?" Zhao Fan asked knowingly.

Lei Song pondered for a moment and said, "The ambition of the An family wolf son wants to seize the leadership of the northwest base, so he naturally wants to get rid of our father and son.

"Now that you know the ambition of the An family's wolf, you still go out with An Ping, I don't know if you are a master of art and bold, or are you in a hurry to die?" Zhao Fan said unceremoniously.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Lei Song smiled bitterly: "I thought he was different from his father, but I was wrong." "It's not too late to know it's

wrong." Xu Ruchu said.