124

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 124: New Discoveries

Chapter 124: New Discoveries

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 123 DisappearedNext Chapter..Chapter 125 Absorbed by Clothes

Chapter 124: A New Discovery

"I smashed it." Song Qing looked at Xu Ruchu and said.

"Well, let's get started." Xu Ruchu looked at Song Qingdao.

Song Qing snorted, and then the orange light in his hand smashed into Xu Ruchu's shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Zhao Fan stood at the door of the house and asked with his eyebrows twisted.

"Hehe, I didn't do anything." Song Qing smiled awkwardly.

"What did you do, what are you doing attacking as before?" Zhao Fan asked with a twisted eyebrow.

"I let it." Xu Ruchu looked at Zhao Fan and said with a smile.

"What's going on?" Xu Ming asked while standing behind Zhao Fan.

After listening to their words, Song Qing said helplessly: "You can ask as before."

"As always, what's going on?" Zhao Fan's gaze fell on Xu Ruchu and asked, he didn't think Ruchu would mess around.

"Ready?" Xu Ruchu asked.

"Okay, I'm here to call you for dinner." Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu and said, "Can you tell me what you are doing now?"

"It's a long story, and we'll talk about it while we eat." Xu Ruchu stood up and said with a smile.

"Yes, eat first, I'm hungry." Song Qing said with a grin.

"Song Qing, what the hell are you doing?" Xu Ming asked with a twisted eyebrow.

"Eat first." Song Qing said with a grin.

"When you're done, we're going to have dinner." Zhao Fan looked at them and said.

"No, I'm hungry." Song Qing said with a smile.

"If you're hungry, say it quickly, and we'll start eating." Xu Ming looked at Song Qing and said.

"Come in, I'll tell you." Xu Ruchu paused and looked at them and said.

After they came in, Xu Ruchu told Zhao Fan and Xu Mingchu what had happened.

"As always, you're too reckless." This is Zhao Fan's voice.

"Song Qing, you're too nonsense." This is Xu Ming's voice.

"I have nothing to say." Song Qing spread his hands and said.

"As always, is there anything wrong with your body?" Zhao Fan stared at Xu Ruchu and asked.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Xu Ruchu said with a light smile, and changed the topic after speaking: "Now let's talk about Song Qing's ability."

"Let's talk after eating, I'm really hungry." Song Qing looked at them and said with a smile.

"Okay, let's talk while we eat. I have some new discoveries about Song Qing's abilities. Xu Ruchu looked at them and said.

"As before, did you find out?" Song Qing looked at Xu Ruchu and said.

"As before, what did you find?" Xu Ming's voice sounded almost at the same time as Song Qing's voice.