116

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 116: Persuading Elder Wu to surrender

Chapter 116: Persuading Elder Wu to surrender

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 115 Fighting against the Chen family's father and sonNext Chapter..Chapter 117 Buying Life Money

Chapter 116: Persuading Elder

Wu to surrender

At the moment when the jade bracelet in Chen Cong's hand shattered, hundreds of black water lines pierced Chen Cong's body, and Chen Cong couldn't die anymore.

"Satoshi." Chen Hongmin shouted with scarlet eyes, only to see Chen Cong's body fall to the ground on his stomach.

"It was you who killed my son, and I will kill you to avenge my son." Chen Hongmin looked at Zhao Fan fiercely and said, and rushed towards Zhao Fan after speaking. At this time, he wanted to blow himself up and die with Zhao Fan, but unfortunately Xu Ruchu didn't give him that chance. Just when he was about to blow himself up, Xu Ruchu broke through his defensive shield, and a deadly attack killed him.

"The father and son are finally dead." Zhao Fan let out a sigh of relief.

Xu Ruchu also breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, and said, "Our cultivation is still too low, if we were fourth-level abilities, we would definitely not have taken such a long time to kill the two of them."

"yes." Zhao Fan sighed and said, "Originally, their strength was not high, and putting on a cover would waste so much of our time and abilities.

Xu Ruchu nodded, and then said, "Let's go and help the little monster tree and mutant morning glory take down the one surnamed Wu."

"Hmm." Zhao Fan said lightly, and then the attack of the two people smashed towards Elder Wu.

"I don't know how many defenses he has on him, it's not easy to kill him." Zhao Fan said with a slight squint.

"Want to kill me? Hahahaha..., it's true that newborn calves are not afraid of tigers, do you think I'm those two wastes? Elder Wu said with a laugh.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu ignored him, and the two of them concentrated on smashing their abilities on Elder Wu. If you want to kill Elder Wu, you can only outwit it.

"You can't break the defensive shield on me even if you're tired." Elder Wu said with a sarcastic expression, and after saying that, the attack in his hand smashed towards Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu.

The figures of the two people floated, and none of Elder Wu's attacks fell on them, but Elder Wu didn't know how many attacks he had fallen. It's really that there are too many vines and whiskers of the little monster tree mutated morning glory, which makes Elder Wu unable to guard against it.

With Wu Fei here, the two of them were not interested in killing Elder Wu.

"Elder Wu, we can't help you, you can't help us, it's really not interesting for us to fight like this, let's stop fighting, let's make peace." Zhao Fan looked at Elder Wu and said.

"You killed our Wu family disciples, I can't make peace with you?" Elder Wu said in a cold tone.

After listening to Elder Wu's words, Zhao Fan said, "Elder Wu, I see that you are also a reasonable person, so I will tell you about the original matter." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he told Elder Wu about his grievances with Wu Ning, and also told the people who were hidden nearby.

As for what they think after listening, whether they understand it or not, that's their business.

"Elder Wu, this is how things happened, do you say he blames us for this?" Zhao Fan looked at Elder Wu and said, "To be honest, I still think we are very wronged?