140

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 140: Qi Yun, this person

Chapter 140: Qi Yun, this person

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 139 Kill a Level 4 AlienNext Chapter..Chapter 141 I've Got a Crush on You

Chapter 140: Qi Yun

"

I can't let it continue to roar, Zhao Fan, I'll leave it to you here." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said.

"As always." As soon as Zhao Fan's voice fell, Xu Ruchu's body disappeared in front of his eyes.

Zhao Fan didn't have to think about it to know where Xu Ruchu had gone, and sure enough, as soon as he turned his head, he saw Xu Ruchu standing opposite the fourth-level alienated person, and then he fought with the fourth-level alienated person.

When Zhao Fan saw this, he was anxious, he was not the opponent of the fourth-level alienated person. A trace of fierceness flashed in Zhao Fan's eyes, and a black python suddenly appeared in the air, and then swam

towards the fourth-level alienated person

The black python rushed towards the fourth-level alienated person without hesitation, which greatly relieved Xu Ruchu's pressure, Xu Ruchu glanced at Zhao Fan, and then put all his energy into the battle in front of him.

This black python was controlled by Zhao Fan with his own mental power, and the closer the distance, the easier it was to control. So Zhao Fan kept approaching there, and at this time, Zhao Fan had to control the black python alone, and he had to deal with the third-level alienated people in front of him and a steady stream of low-level alienated people, Zhao Fan's battle was not easier than Xu Ruchu's.

The evil qi on Zhao Fan's body became heavier and heavier, and the black water line in his hand continued to pass through the alienated people one by one, and the alienated people fell down in pieces.

"It's finally here." Zhao Fan muttered to himself, he had just used his beast control ability to contact a mutant rat spirit beast in the early stage of the fourth level.

This mutant rat spirit beast was a pet guinea pig before it mutated, and it was close to humans, so Zhao Fan easily said that it would be used to help.

After saying that this mutant mouse was moved, this mutant mouse spirit beast brought tens of thousands of mutant rat beasts to support Zhao Fan. The addition of the army of mutant rats greatly eased Zhao Fan's pressure.

"Xiaobai, you come with me." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he ran towards the place where Xu Ruchu was fighting with the fourth-level alien person.

As Zhao Fan ran, two more black pythons appeared in the air and rushed towards the fourth-level alienated person. And the speed of the guinea pig was faster than Zhao Fan, and it rushed to Xu Ruchu's side in a few moments, and then a thunderbolt slashed towards the fourth-level alienated person.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu besieged the fourth-level alienated person, and Zhao Fan and the others gradually gained the upper hand. At this moment, the fourth-level alien suddenly disappeared in front of their eyes again.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu were on guard, and they were waiting for the fourth-level alien to sneak attack at any time. Time passed little by little, and the fourth-level alienant never appeared. In this way, the two people are more nervous.

They kept killing the low-level aliens who attacked them, but the fourth-level aliens never appeared.

"As always, did you say it's gone now?" Zhao Fan asked.