126

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 126: Another Use

Chapter 126: Another Use

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 125 Absorbed by ClothesNext Chapter: Chapter 127 Fourth-level alienated people

Chapter 126: Another Use

After an afternoon and a night of hard work, they finally had some understanding of Song Qing's abilities. Song Qing's ability can make ordinary clothes softer and stronger.

"You're a pretty good ability." Xu Ruchu looked at Song Qing and said with a smile.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Song Qing nodded: "If I had known that my ability had this effect, I wouldn't have given up this ability." Eh, I regret it now.

"It's not too late to regret it now, work hard, youth, I'm optimistic about you." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"I'm also optimistic about you, and you'll definitely be able to make high-level defensive suits in the future." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, secretly thinking: Song Qing's ability is really good, but it's a pity that he was delayed, but fortunately, it's not too late.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Song Qing smiled stupidly: "There really is such a day, I will make a set of high-grade defensive clothing for the two of you first."

"Then I'm here to thank you in advance." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"You're welcome." Song Qing waved his hand proudly.

Listening to the words of these two people, Zhao Fan and Xu Ming both laughed.

"Song Qing, hold these mutant pearls for you, and keep them for you to upgrade." Xu Ruchu pushed a box of mutant pearls in front of Song Qing and said, with these mutant pearls, there is no problem for Song Qing's ability to be promoted to level two.

"As always, I can't ask for this." Song Qing pushed the mutant pearl back and said.

"Take it, just take it as our upfront investment." Xu Ruchu pushed back and said.

Song Qing pushed the box back again and said, "I really can't ask for this."

"Don't you be afraid that in the future you will make us a defensive suit, and then be embarrassed to collect money? Song Qing, I didn't expect you to think so far. Zhao Fan looked at Song Qing and said, "Forget it, since this is the case, I won't embarrass you." As before, don't embarrass Song Qing.

Hearing Zhao Fan's words, Song Qing hugged the box of pearls and said, "I want it, I want it."

"That's right." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"Thank you." Xu Ming looked at them and said.

"We're investing upfront." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ming and Song Qing smiled, and they buried their gratitude to Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu in their hearts.

"By the way, Song Qing, your ability should have other effects, you don't have to think about it more." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"Hmm." Song Qing nodded.

Zhao Fan's eyes flickered, and then he took out some processed ice spider silk from the space.

"What is this?" Song Qingdao.

"It's ice spider silk." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and then said, "Song Qing, you throw your abilities on this to see if they can absorb your abilities."