48

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 48: Reunion

Chapter 48: Reunion

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 47 The Great WarNext Chapter: Chapter 49 Never Leave Forever

Chapter 48: Reunion

As time passed, the Great War continued, and the number of mutant sparrows and flying ants became significantly smaller. However, at this time, there were more and more mutated sparrows and flying ants besieging Zhao Fan, and they were soon surrounded.

At this time, Zhao Fan was no longer watching, and with a wave of his hand, the mutated sparrows and flying ants that surrounded them fell down one by one.

At the same time, the little monster tree and the mutant purple also took action, their roots directly penetrated the flower pot and took root into the earth, and in the blink of an eye, the mutated wisteria grew into a large tree full of wisteria flowers, and then countless petals went to the mutant sparrows and flying ants, pierced into their bodies, and in the blink of an eye, pieces of mutated sparrows and flying ants fell from the sky.

Su Lang Bao Xu Bao Yue: "..."It's amazing.

On the other side, Xu Ruchu, who had killed the mutant flying ants and mutant sparrows, looked at Zhao Fan's side, his eyes lit up, and he rushed towards the mutated sparrows and flying ants in the battle with excitement.

A few little people saw Xu Ruchu rushing in, and followed without thinking about it.

"As before, why are you going?" Lei Song shouted, damn it, this is dead.

Xu Ruchu didn't look back or pay attention to Lei Song, he jumped on the back of the golden retriever, and then the golden retriever carried Xu Ruchu forward, and the flying ants and mutant sparrows in front of them were all crushed by Xu Ruchu's spiritual ability.

When Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu's eyes met, their faces showed the joy of the reunion.

"As always, I'm back." Zhao Fan shouted excitedly.

"I see it." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, the excitement in his eyes was only more than Zhao Fan, not less than Zhao Fan.

"Zhao Fan, don't come here, you still have to protect them, I'll go look for you." After Xu Ruchu finished speaking, he asked the golden retriever to run to Zhao Fan.

At this time, the distance between Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu was getting closer and closer, and the flying ants and mutant sparrows between them fell down.

"As before, you want to kill me." Zhao Fan hugged Xu Ruchu and said.

"I miss you too." Xu Ruchu hugged Zhao Fan back.

"As before, as ever..." Zhao Fan hugged Xu Ruchu and kept shouting.

"Zhao Fan, Zhao Fan..."Xu Ruchu hugged Zhao Fan and shouted.

kept shouting the names of the two people to each other, telling the endless thoughts of the two people.

Su Lang looked at the two people hugging each other in the group of alien beasts, and shouted while killing the mutated sparrow and flying ants: "Two young people, this is not the place to complain, you two should hurry up and kill the flying ants and mutant sparrows, we can't hold on."

Listening to Su Lang's words, the two of them put their foreheads on their foreheads, and then let go of each other.

Xu Ruchu put a personal spiritual barrier on them, and then unleashed their spiritual abilities and began to kill the mutated sparrows and flying ants around them.