15

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 15: Fighting the Mutant Carp

Chapter 15: Fighting the Mutant Carp

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 14 Fighting the Mutant FishNext Chapter..Chapter 16 Cultivation

Chapter 15 Fighting the Mutant Carp

As soon as

Zhao Fan's voice fell, Xu Ruchu manipulated the mutant grass on the edge of the pond to attack the mutant fish, and at the same time, his spiritual ability turned into thin needles and attacked the mutant carp's mind.

Zhao Fan carried Xu Ruchu around to avoid the mutant carp's water column, and the mutant carp seemed to be able to make this move at this time.

Under Xu Ruchu's constant interference, the mutant carp's movements became sluggish. Zhao Fan took the opportunity to make a move, and with a wave of his right hand, two black filaments went towards the mutant carp, and in the blink of an eye, they fell on the head of the mutant carp. Two black filaments pierced through the head of the mutant carp, and the mutant carp monster screamed, and then it was gone.

Zhao Fan withdrew the two black filaments and said, "This black water is really powerful. "The two black filaments just now are the black water that Zhao Fan transferred out of the space.

"yes." Xu Ruchu said, Zhao Fan has such a means, and his safety has another layer of protection.

"Humans, you're amazing. You're so good, you're sure you'll be able to kill that strange tree. "The macaw is out again looking for a sense of existence.

"We're so good that we can catch you in stew." Zhao Fan snorted coldly, and began to collect mutated fish and shrimp into the space as he spoke.

"My flesh is poisonous, and stewed soup will poison you." The multicolored macaw hurriedly said.

"It's okay, we won't drink it if it's poisonous, just give it to the monster." Xu Ruchu said with a light smile.

"You bully the baby, you're all bad people." The multicolored macaw said with its wings flapping.

Listening to the words of the multicolored macaw, Zhao Fan and the multicolored macaw both laughed. "This parrot is kind of interesting." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"Scratching." Zhao Fan sneered coldly, and as he spoke, he had already collected all the mutant fish in the water and on the shore into the space.

"Zhao Fan, there are two milky white fist-sized round stones in the water, I think they are very special." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said, when Zhao Fan was collecting the fish, his spiritual ability reached the bottom of the water again.

"Milky round stones?" Zhao Fan muttered to himself, "Could it be the legendary power stone?"

In

his previous life, he had heard of power stones, but he had never seen them.

"As before, you wait for me here, I'll fish them up next time." Zhao Fan suppressed the excitement in his heart and said, if it is a power stone, then they are really lucky.

"Okay." Xu Ruchu said, "I'll show you the location on the shore."

Zhao Fan took out a recliner from the space, with a thick quilt on it, and then helped Xu Ruchu to sit sideways on the recliner.

Zhao Fan's carefulness really moved Xu Ruchu.

"Parrot, you are guarding by Ruchu's side, if something happens to Ruchu, I will pluck your hair and roast you." Zhao Fan said with a fierce look at the colorful macaw.

"You're going to threaten the baby." The multicolored macaw said with an aggrieved face.

"Remember what I said?" Zhao Fan continued to stare at the multicolored macaw fiercely and said.

"Remembered." The multicolored macaw said aggrievedly.

Seeing Zhao Fan threatening the macaw, Xu Ruchu smiled, and then said, "Zhao Fan give me a knife."

"Okay." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he took out a knife from the space and put it in Xu Ruchu's hand, and then instructed Xu Ruchu a few more words.

Xu Ruchu listened with a smile all the time, and then also instructed Zhao Fan a few words, and Zhao Fan also listened with a smile.

"This is the location." Xu Ruchu sat on the shore and commanded Zhao Fan who was swimming in the water.

"I see, I'm going down as before." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he got into the water.

Xu Ruchu's spiritual ability has been sticking around Zhao Fan, guarding him, I am afraid that something that threatens Zhao Fan will appear.

Zhao Fan plunged to the bottom of the water one by one, and when he saw the two milky white stones, his eyes lit up, and then he put them into the space.

"As before, it's here." Zhao Fan got out of the water and said, and then said: "As before, I'll go to a place you can't explore."

"Be careful." Xu Ruchu instructed that at this time he was desperate to improve his ability, and the place where his ability could detect was too close.

"Hmm." Zhao Fan said, after speaking, he swam into the distance, and then plunged into the bottom of the water to continue looking for milky white stones.

Zhao Fan searched the entire pond, but he didn't find another piece, and he went ashore a little disappointed.

"Nothing else found." Zhao Fan walked up to Xu Ruchu and said, drying himself with the water system ability as he spoke.

"If you like it, we'll look elsewhere in the future." Xu Ruchu comforted.

"Hmm." Zhao Fan said, secretly thinking: The energy stone is too rare, even if he was reborn, he didn't know where to look for it, he hadn't heard specific news about a power stone in his previous life.

The abilities of the two men were almost exhausted, and Zhao Fan asked the multicolored macaw to help them catch a bug and send it to the mutant rooster (mutant peach, he had already given the mutant rabbit before coming). Then they went straight back to their accommodation. On the way, Zhao Fan gave the mutant duck three fish, and the mutant duck quacked happily.

This site is ad-free, and the permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第14章 戰變異魚下一章︰第16章 修煉

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy