141

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 141: I Have a Crush on You

Chapter 141: I Have a Crush on You

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 140 Qi Yun This ManNext Chapter: Chapter 142 Solicitation

Chapter 141 I Have a Fall in Love with You

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu were the two of them when Qi Yun and his party did not exist, and they quickly collected the crystal nuclei here. Xu Ruchu's spiritual abilities were not useful now, and the speed at which they collected the warp crystal nuclei had slowed down.

Qi Yun looked at the two people who were collecting crystal nuclei, and the interest in his eyes became stronger and stronger.

"Ignoring my existence, is this lust or lust." Qi Yun said with a playful expression.

After speaking, he looked at the few people next to her and said in a cold tone: "What are you doing standing stupidly?" Hurry up and help them collect the crystal nucleus.

"We can't get down." A man said cautiously.

"Waste." Qi Yun snorted coldly, and after speaking, he let the mutant eagle fly down.

"I'll ask them to help you collect the crystal nucleus." Qi Yun looked at Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu said with a smile on his face.

Listening to Qi Yun's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu frowned, ignored Qi Yun, and continued to collect crystal nuclei.

"Are you angry?" Qi Yun looked at the two people who ignored them and said, laughing after speaking.

Qi Yun looked at Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu, who still didn't pay attention to them, frowned, and asked, "Why don't you ignore me?"

"Oh, it must be because of this." Qi Yun said abruptly, "Give it back to you."

Zhao Fan looked at the fourth-level crystal nucleus in Qi Yun's hand and took it without hesitation, because this was originally theirs.

"Now you're happy." Qi Yun looked at them and said, "Now you can talk to me."

Zhao Fan looked at Qi Yun with a strange expression and said, "Did you take the wrong medicine?"

"Probably, otherwise why would I suddenly be interested in the two of you?" Qi Yun looked at them with burning eyes and said, "From now on, I will officially pursue you.

Listening to Qi Yun's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu laughed.

"You're going after us?" Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and asked with a smile.

"Yes, I'm going to pursue you." Qi Yun looked at them and said, and after speaking, he took out two jade rings from the space.

"This is a defensive weapon, for your self-defense." Qi Yun looked at them with a smile on his face and said.

"Miss Qi is willing." Zhao Fan hooked his lips and said with a smile.

"I'm generous to the people I like, and you'll know that from now on." Qi Yun said with a smile.

"We won't know later, because we won't promise you." Zhao Fan looked at Qi Yundao.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Qi Yun hooked his lips and smiled, and said, "I know that you are playing with me, okay, then I will play with you." Anyway, that's a kind of fun, isn't it?

"Miss Qi, we didn't play lust with you, and we won't play lust with you, please respect yourself." Zhao Fan said with a straight face.

"I'm very self-respecting." Qi Yun said with an innocent face, "Where do you see that I don't respect you for you, if it were someone else, I would have snatched him home a long time ago."