189

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 189: Trapped

Chapter 189: Trapped

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 188 Hao Ming is hereNext Chapter...Chapter 190 Promotion

Chapter 189: Trapped

"Have you started to transfer our abilities?" Zhao Fan looked at them and asked.

"Wasn't you in a hurry just now? How? Scared now? Qi Zhentian said with a sneer.

After listening to Qi Zhentian's words, Zhao Fan smiled and said, "I want to ask you, who will start with the two of us?"

"You." Qi Zhentian looked at Zhao Fan and said.

After listening to Qi Zhentian's words, Zhao Fan smiled: "Thank you Qi family master, then let's start."

"Master Qi, don't you think there is a problem with the attitude of Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu?" Hao Ming squinted his eyes slightly and said, "They are too cooperative."

"Reduced to this point, we will only suffer more if we don't cooperate." Zhao Fan said with a sneer.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Hao Ming said with a smile: "Qi family master, although their abilities have been temporarily blocked, I think it's better to be careful, let's tie them up and start again."

Listening to Hao Ming's words, Qi Zhentian thought of the scene where the two of them killed Qi Heng and Hao Jun with their bare hands just now, he paused for a moment and said, "Then tie them up."

"Hao Ming, you are really a bad stomach, and death will not let us die happily." Zhao Fan looked at Hao Ming with a gloomy face and said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Hao Ming said with a smile: "Zhao Fan, who made you dangerous characters, I don't worry if I don't tie you up."

Zhao Fan sneered: "Hao Ming, I'm standing here, do you dare to come over and tie me up?"

"Don't dare." Hao Ming said with a light smile.

"I knew you wouldn't dare, coward." Zhao Fan snorted coldly.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Hao Ming said with a light smile: "It's fast, I don't have the same knowledge as you."

"Qi family master, you see?" Hao Ming looked at Qi Zhentian and asked.

Hao Ming's caution, Qi Zhentian knew, and he didn't tie up Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu by himself, which was a loss of identity. He called the tall and short men in and threw them two special ropes.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu did not resist, they stood there motionless and did not move to bind the two people.

"Head of the house, tie it up." The two of them said respectfully.

"You're watching over me." Qi Zhentian said to the two people.

"Yes." The two of them said respectfully.

"Hao Ming, let's start." Qi Zhentian looked at the two people tied like zongzi and said, secretly thinking: The ability was sealed, and the whole body was tied, and at this time, these two people were just pressed on the board and couldn't get up.

"Wait." Zhao Fan suddenly spoke.

"Scared?" Qi Zhentian said with a sneer.

"Master Qi, I'm not afraid, I just want to ask you, you killed us like this, how can you explain to the Doctor Alien." Zhao Fan looked at Qi Zhentian and said.