113

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 113: Cleaning up the bullies

Chapter 113: Cleaning up the bullies

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 112 Expensive Entrance FeesNext Chapter: Chapter 114 Deliver Water

Chapter 113: Cleaning Up the Bully

"Looking at you so embarrassed, I knew that I was definitely more handsome than Chen Shaochang in your mouth." Zhao Fan looked at Zhao Liu and said with a smile.

"Phew, you don't deserve to give us Chen Shao's shoes." Zhao Liu sighed and said, he can tolerate the beauty, but he doesn't have to endure this person.

After listening to Zhao Liu's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu's faces became extremely ugly.

"You tell me again." Xu Ruchu looked at Zhao Liu with a frosty face and said.

"Zhao Liu, go down." Chen Cong slowly walked over and said, he couldn't bear the beauty hook, he couldn't wait, so he came over by himself.

"Yes." Zhao Liudao secretly thought: Chen Shao must be angry.

Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu looked at the man who walked towards them, the eyes of the two of them darkened, and secretly thought: This is the bully Chen Cong.

"Are you satisfied?" Chen Cong walked up to Xu Ruchu and hooked his lips and asked, Xu Ruchu looked at him and didn't think he didn't see it.

Zhao Fan blocked Chen Cong with a cold face, and his eyes were turbulent.

"Put away your nasty face." Zhao Fan said in a cold tone.

"Huh." Chen Cong snorted lightly and said, "Do you know what happened to the people who said this about me in the end?"

"Killed by you." Zhao Fan said with a sneer.

"Yes, I killed them all. But do you know how they died? Chen Cong looked at Zhao Fandao, and said with a sneer after speaking: "They were all fed mutant wolves by me."

"I'm sure you can imagine the mutant gobbling up people." Chen Cong said with a sneer.

"Are you threatening us?" Zhao Fan asked with a cold face.

"No, I'm threatening you." Chen Cong said with a cold face, "If you still want to live, you will disappear from my eyes immediately." Listening to Chen Cong's words, Zhao Fan looked at him and sneered, and said, "I won't leave, if you have the ability, you will kill me, and if you don't

have the ability, don't learn to bark in front of me."

Hearing Zhao Fan's words, Chen Cong said with a blushing face: "If you don't know how to move, then you can die." After speaking, a ball of flame smashed towards Zhao Fan.

Chen Cong looked down on Zhao Fan, so he didn't take Zhao Fan in his eyes, he thought that a flame could extinguish Zhao Fan.

Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu dodged the flames on one side, and Zhao Fan said with a sneer: "What do you mean?"

"We, Chen Shao, have taken a fancy to the man behind you, as long as you give us Chen Shao the person behind you, we Chen Shao will be merciful and let you go." Zhao Liu looked at Zhao Fan and said, "Otherwise, this time today will be your death day next year."

"Are you treating me like a dead man?" Xu Ruchu spoke at this time, his face cold.

"Beauty, don't take a bite and say a dead word, I don't like to hear it." Chen Cong looked at Xu Ruchu and said, secretly thinking: The more he looks at this beauty in front of him, the more he looks at it, the more he wants to see it. No, he wants to get this beauty right away, and he can't wait for a moment.

Thinking of this, he looked at Xu Ruchu and said, "Beauty, come with me, I will give you whatever you want in the future."

"And what do I want your life for? Do you give? Xu Ruchu asked with a sneer.

"Beauty, are you kidding me?" Chen Cong looked at Xu Ruchu and said.

"Do you think I'm joking with you?" Xu Ruchu looked at Chen Cong and said.

Chen Cong's face sank and said, "Beauty, when I say you're joking, you're joking."

"Heh, who do you think you are?" Xu Ruchu said lightly, "You are a dirty bedbug in my eyes."

Hearing Xu Ruchu's words, Chen Cong's face became extremely ugly, and he looked at Xu Ruchu with heavy eyes and said: "Beauty, you must have a degree of pampering and arrogance, and you will be bored after that."

Zhao Fan couldn't bear it anymore, he felt that he wouldn't be a man anymore if he put up with him.

"Chen Cong, you robbed my daughter-in-law and wanted to kill me, I am inseparable from you." Zhao Fan shouted, and his shout was also to tell everyone why he did it with Chen Cong.

Chen Cong robbed his daughter-in-law and wanted to kill him, he took it for granted, and no one could say that it was his fault.

After Zhao Fan finished shouting, one by one water balls smashed towards Chen Cong, and his water ability was only at the beginning of the second level, which could confuse Chen Cong and make Chen Cong despise him.

Chen Cong was really fooled, he looked at the water balloon smashed by Zhao Fan, and said contemptuously: "Don't measure yourself." With that, a ball of flame came towards the water balloon.

Looking at Chen Cong like this, the corners of Zhao Fan's mouth curved, and Chen Cong was fooled. Thinking of this, one by one the water balloons were smashed by him again.

"He said he was a spatial ability, how could he use water balloons?" Lao Bai glared.

"Fool, you've been deceived, he's a water powerhouse, but so what? It's a waste ability. Zhao Liu said in a disdainful tone.

"Yes, Sixth Master, you are so right." Lao Bai echoed.

"Chen Cong is robbing people again, what a sin." The passer-by said, and left in a hurry.

Chen Cong Chen's bully is not so good-looking, they still hide far away. It can be seen from this how afraid the people here are of Chen Cong.

Although Zhao Fan's water ability was only level two, his body was flexible, and Chen Cong's attack did not fall on Zhao Fan. On the contrary, several of Zhao Fan's water balls fell on Chen Cong, which made Chen Cong angry.

And these water balls smashed into Chen Cong, letting Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu know that Chen Cong also had a defensive weapon on his body.

"This is a problem." Zhao Fan said to Xu Ruchu.

"It's just a little troublesome." Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "Aren't you very patient?" Smash it slowly.

Zhao Fan snorted coldly and said, "I want to kill him now." After speaking, one after another spatial cuts smashed towards Chen Cong.

"Okay, let's kill him now." Xu Ruchu said with a sneer, and after speaking, one after another spiritual blades stabbed at Chen Cong.

The two of them attacked fiercely, and the white light on Chen Cong's body became weaker and weaker. At this time, there was no contempt in Chen Cong's eyes, some were just cautious.

"Kill them." Chen Cong shouted

behind him As soon as

Chen Cong's voice fell, dozens of figures rushed towards Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu, Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu sneered, and then vines pulled towards the dozens of figures.

And Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu directly caught up with Chen Cong, and waves of attacks smashed at him, at this time, in the eyes of the two people, Chen Cong was already a dead man.

"Someone wants to kill Young Master Ben, you guys hurry up and come over to help." Chen Cong shouted when he saw a group of patrolling soldiers.

"I have to kill Chen Cong today, don't come here if you don't want to die." Zhao Fan looked at them and scolded.

錯誤提交

上一章︰第112章 昂貴的進門費下一章︰第114章 送水

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy