168

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 168: Northwest Base Insect Tide

Chapter 168: Northwest Base Insect Tide

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 167 Opening a Safe PassageNext Chapter...Chapter 169 Hidden Dangers

Chapter 168 Northwest Base Insect Tide

Seeing Zhao Yongguo glaring at him, Zhao Yonghui smiled awkwardly: "You just don't say anything to me." After speaking, he continued: "This Hao Ming is a well-known old fox, and he has such abilities, whether it is overt or secretly, there must be many people who protect him."

"No matter how cunning the fox is, it can't escape the hands of the hunter, as long as we are good hunters, we will definitely be able to hit the fox." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"Do you have a solution?" Zhou Chang asked.

"Nope." Zhao Fan said very shamefully.

"I thought you had a solution." Zhou Changbai glanced at Zhao Fandao.

After listening to Zhou Chang's words, Zhao Fan smiled and said, "I told you about this matter not to let you get rid of Hao Ming now, but to let you be careful of him, and now our top priority is to open up a safe passage."

"North-South Passage, let's do as we said at the beginning, do you have any opinions?" Zhao Fan looked at them and said.

"Nope." A few humane.

"Since everyone has no opinion, this matter is settled." Zhao Fan looked at home and said.

After the matter of the passage was decided, they began to study the matter of opening the passage with the map. The north-south passage, the passage from the Dawning base to the northwest base, they still have to choose a site.

Before they knew it, they were discussing it late into the night, and finally they decided on the location of the passage.

"It's not early, let's go back." Ning Chen stood up and said.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu didn't keep them and sent a few people out. After they left, the two of them washed up and went back to the bedroom.

"As always, do you think I'm going to continue to cultivate the spatial ability and upgrade the spatial ability to level 5 as soon as possible, or do I want to improve the beast control ability, the mutated water ability, and the spiritual ability?" Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu and asked.

"What do you think of it yourself?" After Xu Ruchu finished speaking, he sat on a chair in the room and took out a box of cigarettes.

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "My original plan was to raise the level of the beast control ability, the mutated water ability, and the spirit ability after I came back this time. But since I learned that there was a fifth-level ability, I was anxious and messed up.

"Therefore, I want to change my original plan, give up cultivating the Beast Control Ability, Spirit Ability and Mutated Water Ability, and concentrate on cultivating the Spatial Ability." Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu and said.

"Can't afford to give up other abilities?" Xu Ruchu exhaled a smoke ring and said.

"Yes, I can't give up any ability, but if I don't give up, it's a waste of time and energy to cultivate together." Zhao Fan wiped his face and said, "Speaking of which, multi-system abilities are also a sweet burden.

"Since it's a sweet burden, it's also sweet to bear." Xu Ruchu said with a smile while holding a cigarette.

"That's right, but it's not that sweet. People are greedy and insufficient, and it's really hard to give up. Zhao Fan said with a wry smile.