188

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 188: Hao Ming is here

Chapter 188: Hao Ming is here

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 187 The Way OutNext Chapter...Chapter 189 Trapped

Chapter 188: Hao Ming is here

"Master Qi, can you tell us the way to leave?" Xu Ruchu asked straight to the point.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Qi Zhentian laughed again.

"You want to know where the teleportation array is that left this planet?" Qi Zhentian looked at them and asked.

"Yes, we want to know." Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu said, "You are dead now, and no matter where the teleportation array is,

it has nothing to do with you." Qi Zhentian looked at them and said.

After listening to Qi Zhentian's words, Zhao Fan said with a smile: "It is precisely because we are going to die that we will ask you this question, because in this way we will not leak the secret, and you are more willing to tell us."

After

Zhao Fan finished speaking, Qi Zhentian looked at him and smiled, and after laughing, he said: "You are more self-aware than that person, and you know that you are going to die, so you are not dying."

"Dying only makes my death more painful, and the same is death, and I want to make my life lighter before I die." Zhao Fan said.

"Now chat with the head of the Qi family, this taste of death is also comfortable." Zhao Fan looked at Qi Zhentian and continued.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Qi Zhentian laughed and said, "Although you don't know what to do, you are very self-aware.

"Okay, then let me tell you, the teleportation array that my ancestor arranged with his life's work is in a cold pool?" Qi Zhen Tiandao.

Listening to Qi Zhentian's words, Zhao Fanru's heart moved at the beginning, it couldn't be that cold pool. Thinking of this, Zhao Fan asked, "Master Qi, is there a cold pool in the 100,000 mountains?"

"Naturally, there is, not only the cold pool but also the hot water lake, when my ancestors discovered that place, they used a formation to cover it, and from then on only our ancestors knew about it. Our ancestors happened to have several kinds of fish roe on their bodies, so they put the fish roe suitable for living in the hot water lake and the cold pool into the hot water lake and the cold pool respectively, but unfortunately the energy on this planet is too thin, no matter how many years those fish roe are put in, it is still in the state of fish roe, my ancestors are very disappointed. Qi Zhentian looked at them and said, "Now the energy in the 100,000 mountains is much richer than before, I don't know if those fish roe have turned into fish?"

I see, Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu thought so.

"Master Qi, haven't you been back to see it since you came to the Kyoto base?" Xu Ruchu asked.

"You know what? There was a formation arranged by our ancestors, and I couldn't get in at all. This is also where Qi Zhentian is aggrieved.

Listening to Qi Zhentian's words, Zhao Fan's eyes darkened as early as possible.

"Qi family master, didn't your ancestor tell you how to enter the formation?" Zhao Fan asked.

"Naturally, I told it, but unfortunately I don't know the formation, even if there is a way to enter the formation, we can't get in." Qi Zhentian sighed and thought secretly: Their ancestors would definitely not have thought that none of his descendants would understand the formation.