23

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 23: Riding the Mutant Geese

Chapter 23: Riding the Mutant Geese

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 22 Mutated KiwiNext Chapter...Chapter 24 Enter the base

Chapter 23 Riding the Mutant Wild Goose

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu rushed to that time, and the hidden alien man attacked Xu Ruchu directly, and his pair of sharp claws came directly towards Xu Ruchu's head. Xu Ruchu directly attacked the alienant with his spiritual ability, and the alienant roared angrily, and grabbed Xu Ruchu without slowing down, at this time Zhao Fan stopped the alienated person, and a cloud of alien water smashed towards the alienated person.

The alienated person was suddenly attached to a layer of metal, and Zhao Fan's mutated water did not corrode the mutant's body.

"Gold." Zhao Fan said, his body flashed to the right to dodge the golden cone swung by this alienated person. At this time, Xu Ruchu's spiritual ability finally played some role, and the alienated person's movements became sluggish.

Zhao Fan seized the opportunity, and two water arrows shot directly into the eyes of this alienated person. At this time, Xu Ruchu's spiritual ability directly shattered the spiritual ability core of this alienated person, and this alienated person had spiritual ability, but the level was too low.

This alienated man who dominated the south in his previous life died at the beginning of the last days.

By this time, all the high-level aliens here are dead, and the remaining alienants have nothing to fear, and it is a matter of time before they are killed. A few small ones went to hunt, and Xu Ruchu and Zhao Fan did not compete with them for these crystal nuclei.

Xu Ruchu picked the ripe fruits from a few small trees that were well protected and put them into Zhao Fan's space. At this time, there were still two fruits that were not ripe, and Xu Ruchu no longer waited for them to ripen, and directly transplanted the small tree into a flower pot. At that moment, a green light struck the small tree.

The little monster tree told Xu Ruchu that the little tree would definitely live.

Zhao Fan took out a back basket from the space, and then put three pots of small monster trees, small trees, and mutant rice into the back basket. They were too eye-catching, and he didn't want those people to see them.

Then they put the mutant wisteria tree into a pot, and the aggressive mutant plant can shrink.

Zhao Fan suddenly raised his head, and saw a flock of geese flying over from afar, and Zhao Fan hurriedly communicated with them. After knowing that this group of geese was going to fly north, Zhao Fan wanted them to take them for a ride.

This group of geese is not an ordinary wild goose, but a mutated wild goose spirit animal, a total of more than a dozen, not only larger in size, but also faster. At this time, the mutated geese have no problem with them at all.

After some bargaining, Zhao Fan agreed to give them five hundred mutant fish and five hundred mutant shrimp. They promised Zhao Fan to go full speed ahead and take them to the Kyoto base. Zhao Fan calculated, at their current speed, if nothing else, they would be able to arrive in about two hours.

"As before, the wild geese promised to take us to Kyoto, let's quickly clean up the aliens here, and then we'll leave." Zhao Fan said, and then said: "Let's indirectly help those people in this way."

Xu Ruchu and Zhao Fan made a move, and the aliens here were quickly killed by them, and then they began to collect crystal nuclei, and the corpses of the aliens were all absorbed by the mutant wisteria as nourishment, which was really not a waste at all.

Just as they were collecting the crystal nucleus, the group of people found them, and Xu Ruchu received them. Zhao Fan asked the mutant chicken and macaw if they were willing to leave with them, and the final result was that they were all willing.

In this way, after cleaning up the crystal nucleus, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu left the farm with a few small ones and went to the place where the geese landed to join them.

The mutant rabbit on the farm had been following them, and it also wanted to leave with Zhao Fan, and finally Zhao Fan took it with him.

The speed of the mutated geese was very fast, and they encountered several waves of attacks on the way, and they were easily defused by Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu. This also let this group of mutant geese see their strength.

The mutant geese landed more than thirty miles from the Kyoto base. Zhao Fan said thank you to them, and then took out the mutated fish and shrimp that he promised to give them, and then the head goose received them all into his own space.

Zhao Fan thought to himself: It turns out that the head goose is a spatial ability.

"From now on, we will live in the base in front, you can come to me if you have something." Zhao Fan said to them.

The head goose nodded, and then flew away with the mutant geese.

"The plants here haven't evolved a second time, we can drive to the base, and we'll definitely be there before the base closes." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he took his off-road vehicle out of the space.

Zhao Fan's off-road vehicle already had a lot of materials in it, which saved trouble, and Zhao Fan didn't need to put the materials again.

There is no problem with the size of the mutant rooster multicolored macaw mutant rabbit Dasheng in the car, and there is no problem with the two little milk dogs, they can be squeezed together in the back seat. Shi Meng couldn't do it, so it jumped directly onto the roof of the car. The mutant plants in the back basket, Zhao Fan directly collected them into the space. After all the seats were seated, Zhao Fan drove.

"The area around the base is relatively clean." Xu Ruchu said, he had just used his spiritual ability to investigate.

"yes." Zhao Fan said, and then said: "We are supernatural people who don't need to be isolated and observed, after logging in, should we go to your house first or find a house first?"

Xu Ruchu paused for a moment and said, "Aunt Jiang definitely doesn't welcome me back, let's find a house first." Find a good house, arrange for Shi Meng, and we will go again.

"Okay, listen to you." Zhao Fan said, and after speaking, he asked: "As before, when do you say I will go to your house to propose my relatives?"

Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "You kid is joking with me."

"No, I'm serious." Zhao Fan said.

"No, you kid really treat me like a woman?" Xu Ruchu turned his head and said, and then said: "We don't have to be so troublesome, our family knows that I like men, I'll introduce you to them tomorrow, so that the road is over."

Zhao Fan swallowed the words that blurted out, and he had a gut feeling that he didn't want to listen to such words, so he changed his words and said, "Listen to you." This

site is ad-free, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第22章 變異猕猴桃下一章︰第24章 進入基地

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy