94

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 94 Conditions

Chapter 94 Conditions

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 93 Escape TechniqueNext Chapter..Chapter 95 Wu Fei is scared

Chapter 94

Conditions

"You hurry up and say, hang me again, I'm welcome." Qi Chen looked at Xu Ruchu with a gloomy face.

Xu Ruchu chuckled lightly and said, "I want to say which condition I want to say first, what are you anxious about?"

"You still have a lot of qualifications?" Qi Chen asked through gritted teeth.

"yes." Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "How could you let go of such a good opportunity?"

"You've got to make inches." Qi Chen glared at Xu Ruchu and said.

"I have to make inches, and that's the opportunity you gave me, didn't you?" Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

Looking at Xu Ruchu like this, Qi Chen took a deep breath and said, "What conditions do you have, hurry up." "I secretly thought: In fact, the more conditions there are, the more powerful it is for him, but he is just a little angry.

"Okay, I'll just say." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, and then said, "You are really a quick temper.

"You don't talk nonsense, hurry up and say your conditions." Qi Chen gritted his teeth and said.

"Okay, okay, I'll say it now, don't worry." Xu Ruchu said with a smile on the corner of his mouth.

"Say." Qi Chen glared at Xu Ruchu and said.

Xu Ruchu pursed his lips and smiled, and said, "My first condition is that you give me two defensive weapons.

"I can only give you one." Qi Chen's eyes flashed and he said.

"No, just two, not one." Xu Ruchu said resolutely.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Qi Chen hesitated for a moment, gritted his teeth and said, "Okay." "Secretly thought: The cultivation method of exchanging two defensive weapons for the escape technique is very worthwhile.

"Where's the defenders?" Xu Ruchu looked at Qi Chen and said, "Give it to me now."

"Now I can't give it to you." Qi Chen is not a fool

Xu Ruchu looked at Qi Chen and said, "Qi Gongzi, now you have to ask me, not me to ask you." After speaking, he stood there with his chest hugged and looked at Qi Chen with a smile.

Qi Chen looked at Xu Ruchu like this, gritted his teeth and said, "Are you threatening me?"

"Isn't that the opportunity you gave me?" Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows and said.

"You." Qi Chen said with an annoyed expression.

Listening to Qi Chen's words, Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows and smiled faintly.

Qi Chen looked at Xu Ruchu like this, and couldn't wait to ruin Xu Ruchu's face. But now is not the time, he must endure.

"Qi Gongzi, what do you think?" Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows and asked.

"I can't give it to you." Qi Chen gritted his teeth and said.

After listening to Qi Chen's words, Xu Ruchu hooked his lips and smiled: "Then there is no need for us to continue talking, let's continue to fight."