74

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 74: Cleaning up Linshui City

Chapter 74: Cleaning up Linshui City

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 73 Time is in a hurryNext Chapter: Chapter 75: Inquiry

Chapter 74: Cleaning Up Linshui City

"I'm sure I'm not delusional, the color of the water has indeed become lighter." Xu Ruchu looked at the lake through the lotus leaves and said.

"If that's the case, it means that there are fewer bloodworms in the lake. That's good news. Zhao Fan said.

"It's really good news, but how do there are fewer bloodworms in this lake?" Ning Chen looked at the artificial lake in front of him and said.

"Could it be the mutant lotus in the lake?" Zhao Fan paused and said.

"This mutant lotus flower only has an ignorant consciousness and can't communicate with it." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said.

"In addition to the water in this lake, there are mutated lotuses, and the possibility of mutated lotus flowers is too great." Ning Chen said.

"As always, we're scrutinizing the lake." Zhao Fan said.

"Okay." Xu Ruchu said, after speaking, the two of them began to explore the lake, and this time they explored very carefully.

"As before, did you find anything?" Zhao Fan asked after exploring.

"Some discoveries, what about you?" Xu Ruchu looked at the artificial lake in front of him and said.

"I've made some discoveries, too." Zhao Fan said, and then said: "I found that there are a few more red aquatic plants at the bottom of the lake.

"I also found a few red aquatic plants that I didn't have when I was looking for them." Xu Ruchu said.

"So the disappearance of the bloodworms is likely to be related to those red grasses?" Ning Chen asked.

After listening to Ning Chen's words, Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu nodded, they felt that the disappearance of the bloodworms should be related to those red grasses.

"Now that we have made new discoveries, let's stay here for a few more days, and observe for a few more days, there will definitely be new discoveries." Zhao Yongguo Road.

They had been staying here for many days, and at this time, Zhao Fan's spatial ability had advanced to the late stage of the third stage. The beast ability has been promoted to the early level of level 3, the spirit ability has been promoted to the beginning of level 2, and the mutated water ability has not changed, and it is still the beginning of level 2.

Xu Ruchu's spiritual ability has advanced to the middle of the third level, and the wood ability has advanced to the late level of the second level.

Zhao Yongguo's ability to control beasts and Ning Chen's dark ability advanced to mid-level three. Zhao Yongguo's mutated water ability has not changed, and it is still in the early stage of level 2. Ning Chen's mermaid beast was promoted to the late stage of the second level.

Su Lang's mermaid beast is promoted to level 2, and his water ability is promoted to level 1 and late.

The beast transformation of the Bao Xu and Bao Yue brothers has been promoted to the second level, and now they and Su Lang have been able to transform between the beast and the human form.

Following Zhao Fan, Xu Ruchu's mutant beasts and mutant plants were also promoted, which was the result of their penance during this period of time.

Collectively promoted, so they wanted to get out of here.