47

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 47: The Great War

Chapter 47: The Great War

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 46: Mutant CornNext Chapter...Chapter 48 Reunion

Chapter 47 The Great War

It was really difficult for a strong man to let Su Lang ride a horse, Zhao Fan sensed the mutant animals here while digging lotus roots, and letting the mutant animals give Su Lang a ride was the best way.

It's just that there are too few mutant beasts that can make Su Lang lie down, until he finished digging the lotus root and caught all the fish and shrimp in the pond, Zhao Fan didn't find such a mutant beast.

"Su Lang, I really owe you." Zhao Fan grabbed his hair and said, with Su Lang, the speed will naturally be reduced.

"If I really embarrass you, then don't take me away." Su Lang pursed his lips and said, he didn't want to see this person embarrassed.

"Don't think about it, you have found the mutant lotus root, I will definitely take you away." Zhao Fan said: "It's just that I may have to wronged you."

"I'm not afraid of grievances." Su Lang opened his mouth and thought secretly: In the future, he must find more food for the person in front of him, this person must be hungry and afraid.

"Just don't be afraid of grievances." Zhao Fan said with a smile, at this time, Zhao Fan had already come up with a way.

After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he took out a large sorting box from the space, "Su Lang, this should be able to fit you."

"You're going to put me here?" Su Lang pointed to the sorting box and glared, "I'm a person, I'm not a thing."

"I know you're human, so don't put the lid on." Zhao Fan said, "It's not like there's no way, you just will."

"If you don't want to do that, you should quickly move up to the first level, so that your fishtail can be converted into legs, and then you can ride a horse." Zhao Fan also indirectly encouraged Su Lang.

"I'll try to make the cut." Su Lang said with a cold face.

"Baa I'm going to try to get through the pitch and I'll be able to talk then. Bao Yue said.

In this way, Zhao Fan fixed the sorting box on the horse's back, and then let Su Lang lie half-lying inside, and the fishtail part was exposed.

In order to improve his strength as soon as possible, Su Lang also borrowed a crystal nucleus from Zhao Fan, and cultivated his abilities as he walked, he wanted to get out of the sorting box as soon as possible.

Zhao Fan not only lent the crystal nucleus to the three of them, but also told them the simple set of cultivation methods. The set given by Zhao Yongguo, without Zhao Yongguo's consent, he would not teach it to others. However, with that set of exercises, the source of the simple exercises is there, and they say that they are adapted from that set of exercises.

The three little ones worked very hard, and the time on the road was spent on cultivation.

With the three of them, Zhao Fan didn't change his route, but still decided to pass through the flying ant colony, because this was the closest journey.

Because of the existence of the mutant sparrow flock and the flying ant colony, not only did no one appear in this area, but even the figure of alienated humans and beasts did not appear, let alone spirit beasts.