6

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 6: Awakening the Ability to Ride the Beast

Chapter 6: Awakening the Ability to Ride the Beast

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 5 I'll Show You HomeNext Chapter: Chapter 7 Like the Same

Chapter 6: Awakening the Beast

Command

"How did you come back?" Xu Ruchu saw that it was Zhao Fan, and asked with a twisted eyebrow.

"I forgot to bring something." Zhao Fan stood at the door of the bedroom and looked at Xu Ruchu who was lying on the bed.

"Then you take your things and leave quickly." Xu Ruchu looked at Zhao Fandao.

"That's what I thought too." Zhao Fan walked to the side of the bed as he spoke, lifted the quilt and gently helped Xu Ruchu turn over.

"I'll just lie on my stomach, I don't need you to help me turn over." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said.

"I can't hold you when you're lying on your stomach." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he hugged Xu Ruchu.

"What are you holding me for?" Xu Ruchu said.

"You're what I forgot, what do you say I'm holding you for?" Zhao Fan looked at the person in his arms and said, "I'm going to take you with me."

"I'm not going with you, you let me down." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said.

"I don't." Zhao Fan said in a resolute tone, and after speaking, he hugged Xu Ruchu and walked out.

"Zhao Fan, you let me down, I won't go with you." Xu Ruchu doesn't want to leave? Of course he wanted to go. But he didn't want to involve Zhao Fan.

"I don't." Zhao Fan spit out these two words, and then ran down the stairs with Xu Ruchu in his arms.

Xu Ruchu sighed, "Zhao Fan, we met in Pingshui, why do you bother."

"I'd love to." Zhao Fan gave Xu Ruchu these three words.

It's hard to buy money and I'm happy, Xu Ruchu shut up. At this time, he was both moved and worried.

"Be careful, there are two cats outside the door." Xu Ruchu said suddenly.

"Huh?" Zhao Fan said lightly, and then suddenly asked in surprise, "How did you know that there were two cats outside the door?"

"What I saw." Xu Ruchu said, and a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes after speaking.

"How did I see that?" Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said, at this time they were in the stairwell, and they couldn't see the outside at all.

"yes, how do you see that?" Zhao Fan said, secretly thinking: He has picked up a treasure, Xu Ruchu should have awakened his spiritual ability.

Among the many supernatural beings, there are very few people who awaken spiritual abilities.

"I just saw it all of a sudden." Xu Ruchu said, Xu Ruchu, a person who has just come into contact with the end of the world, still doesn't know much about abilities.

"You should have awakened your psychic abilities." Zhao Fan said, stopped after speaking, and told Xu Ruchu everything he knew about spiritual abilities.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu benefited a lot. He closed his eyes, felt his psychic powers, and then released them, and his vision gradually widened.