53

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 53: Underground Laboratory

Chapter 53: Underground Laboratory

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 52 ReminderNext Chapter: Chapter 54: Saving Lives

Chapter 53: Underground Laboratory

Xu Ruchu thought about his family affairs, even if his existence itself was a mistake, he would not blame his mother for giving him life. The woman he loves most in this life is his beautiful and strong mother.

He wants to repay his grandparents for their nurturing grace over the years, as for the affairs of his father's family, he has not been involved before, and he will not be involved in their affairs in the future. If they are in trouble, he will come to their aid, and that's it.

"I know what to do with my dad's business." Xu Ruchu was silent for a moment and said.

"It's good that you know, think more about yourself. It's the end of the world, and to live is to live freely. Sun Yong looked at Xu Ruchu and said.

"You're right." Xu Ruchu said with a smile that he would live wantonly in the future.

"By the way, do you know about Ning Chen's disappearance?" Sun Yongdao, although Xu Ruchu and Zhao Fan are not at the base, the affairs of the two people are now known to the entire base. Who made Zhao Fan the son of General Zhao?

Xu Ruchu's heart sank: "I haven't entered the city yet, I really don't know about this."

At this time, he understood the implication of Lin Yi just now, Ning Chen was under the East City Gate. At this time, he was anxious, but he didn't show it on his face.

In order not to startle the snake, he would not rush to the east gate to check. He began to inquire with Sun Yong about Ning Chen's disappearance.

Just when they said that Ning Chen was missing, the people who bought cattle, sheep and horses spirit animals came to the door in a swarm, and Xu Ruchu didn't sell two words.

Just when Xu Ruchu was dealing with them, Zhao Fan and Chen Ming came, and then directly used military cards to pull these cattle, sheep and horse spirit beasts away.

Besides, on Zhao Yongguo's side, when Zhao Yongguo chased him out, Zhao Yongnian, the boss of the Zhao family, was chasing after Lin Lao to apologize. Lin Lao didn't know whether it was intentional or unintentional, and the speed of walking was very slow.

"Yongguo, are you here to compensate Uncle Lin, then hurry." Zhao Yongnian said.

Listening to Zhao Yongnian's words, Lin Lao snorted coldly, and secretly thought: If it weren't for his precious daughter who wanted to marry Zhao Yongguo, why would he be so angry, his children are all debts.

Zhao Yongguo stood straight in front of Lin Lao and said, "Uncle Lin, you know the relationship between me and Ning Chen, and you still insist on marrying Lin Hui to me, do you think I can agree?"

"Ning Chen is just a man, how can he compare to my Lin Hui?" Lin Lao snorted coldly.

Zhao Yongguo chuckled: "Uncle Lin, Ning Chen, he is not only a man, he is also my favorite man, in my eyes he is ten million times better than Lin Hui."

"Uncle Lin, if you really love Lin Hui's daughter, you shouldn't shoehorn her into me, because she won't be happy with me." Zhao Yongguo Road.

"Hmph, do you think I'm willing to marry Lin Hui to you, if it weren't for Lin Hui's girl who desperately wants to marry you? How could I want to marry my daughter to you. Lin Lao snorted coldly.