69

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 69: Unwilling

Chapter 69: Unwilling

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 68 Xu Ruchu Makes a MoveNext Chapter: Chapter 70: Power Stones

Chapter 69: Unwilling

"I'm not leaving." Hao Haoyu shook his head and said, let go of Hao Qing after speaking, and smashed his fist at Zhao Fan.

"Zhao Fan, you are a son of man in vain, today I will teach you a lesson for my aunt."

"Yu'er, stop it." Hao Qing shouted anxiously, and as soon as her voice fell, Hao Haoyu was kicked out by Zhao Fan.

"Yu'er." Hao Qing's pupils constricted, and then he ran towards Hao Haoyu.

"Yu'er, are you okay?" Hao Qing asked nervously.

Looking at Hao Qing like this, the corners of Zhao Fan's mouth hooked up a sarcastic smile, this is the true feeling.

"Auntie, I'm fine." Hao Haoyu wiped the blood on the corner of his mouth and said, and said with a look of resentment after speaking: "Zhao Fan, you are worthy of being Zhao Yongguo's son, a bastard like Zhao Yongguo." After saying that, the figure disappeared in front of everyone's eyes.

"Invisibility." Zhao Fan Xu said as early as the beginning, and after speaking, the two of them began to feel the fluctuation of the ability. Although the ability fluctuated slightly, the two of them still felt it, who let them have a psychic ability.

The two men raised their eyebrows, and then kicked towards a place. Hao Haoyu, who was invisible, looked stunned and dodged. Then, the fists of the two people arrived again and smashed directly on Hao Haoyu's body.

Hao Haoyu snorted and continued to attack Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu. The two of them raised their eyebrows, and instead of using their abilities, they used their fists and feet.

As the two kicked Hao Haoyu again, Hao Haoyu finally couldn't stand up, and he lay on the ground and showed his figure.

"Yu'er." Hao Qing ran over and knelt beside Hao Haoyu regardless of her image.

"Auntie, I'm fine." After Hao Haoyu finished speaking, he spit out a mouthful of blood foam.

"Xu Ruchu, you hurry up and treat Yu'er." Hao Qing turned her head and looked at Xu Ruchu with a fierce expression, and her tone unconsciously carried a hint of command.

"Why should I treat him?" Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows and said, he thought Hao Qing was really interesting.

"Just because Yu'er was injured by you." Hao Qing said confidently.

"He used his stealth ability to infiltrate General Zhao's house, and I injured him lightly, I just killed him, and presumably others will say that he deserves it." Xu Ruchu said with a sneer.

"Auntie, I'm fine, I don't need him to treat me. It's hateful that I didn't avenge my aunt. Hao Haoyu said with a look of resentment.

"Ms. Hao, are your Hao family members as unreasonable as you?" Xu Ruchu asked with a sneer.

"Yu'er, don't talk about it, let's go." After Hao Qing finished speaking, he went to help Hao Haoyu. Hao Qing knew that if she stayed here, they would only suffer.

"You wait for me." Hao Haoyu looked at them with a blue nose and swollen face and said.

"Ms. Hao, if you still condone your family members to come to us for trouble, then next time it will not be as simple as being injured." Xu Ruchu looked at them sharply and said.