105

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 105 Good Place

Chapter 105 Good Place

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 104 Who is the FoolNext Chapter..Chapter 106 Buying a Tree

Chapter 105: A Good

Place

"How are you going to save me?" The mutant magpie quacked weakly.

"I have my own way, as long as you promise to be our little brother, I will save you." Zhao Fan looked at the mutant magpie and said.

The mutant magpie paused for a moment, quacked and screamed, "You wanted to kill me just now, and now how do you make me believe that you will save me instead of taking the opportunity to kill me?"

"We never wanted to kill you, our purpose has always been to take you as our little brother." Zhao Fan looked at the mutant magpie and said, "Whether you believe it or not, this is our true words." "We're looking at your abilities,

not your crystal nucleus." Xu Ruchu added.

Listening to their words, the mutant magpie hesitated. Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu looked at such a mutant magpie, and the two of them stopped persuading. If the mutant magpies really don't want to, it's useless for them to persuade them.

"Zhao Fan, I'm waiting for it here, you can send the mutant pear to that group of people, don't let them wait for a long time." Xu Ruchu said.

"They are willing to wait for a long time, I'd better stay, and then the two of us will go together." Zhao Fan said.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu nodded. Since Zhao Fan is unwilling to go, let them wait a little longer.

The two of them waited for a while, and Zhao Fan looked at the silent mutant magpie and said to Xu Ruchu: "Ruchu, it seems that it is unwilling." Let's stop waiting here, let's go.

"Okay." Xu Ruchu said, "Let's go." With that, the two of them turned around and left.

"The twisted melon is not sweet, we just force it to be our little brother, and we won't get along well with it in the future." Zhao Fan's voice drifted to the ears of the mutant magpie.

"yes, so forget it." Xu Ruchu's voice reached the ears of the mutant magpie again.

Listening to their words, the mutant magpie struggled a few times, and then used its strength to fly towards Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu, but before flying a few steps, it fell from the air.

"I do." The mutant magpie lay on the ground and quacked, and after screaming, it watched the two people continue to walk forward, and it thought that the two people did not hear, so it struggled and quacked.

"Would you really like to be our little brother?" Zhao Fan stood in front of the mutant magpie and asked in the blink of an eye, secretly thinking: This mutant magpie has strong strength and high intelligence, and it is appropriate to use it for his own use.

"As long as you can save me, I'm willing." The mutant magpie quacked.

"We can save you, but after we save you, what if you regret it?" Zhao Fan asked.

"I promise a thousand dollars, and I will never regret it." The mutant magpie quacked.

"Well, I believe you." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"Those two big brothers, when do you want to treat me, it hurts to death." The mutant magpie turned around and quacked.

Listening to the words of the mutant magpie, Zhao Fan smiled, and he said to Xu Ruchu: "It calls us big brother, and the role is fast."