160

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 160: You Won't Kill Me

Chapter 160: You Won't Kill Me

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 159 You Lie AgainNext Chapter: Chapter 161: The Trap

Chapter 160: You Won't Kill Me

"What the hell are you trying to do?" Zhao Fan tightened the back basket in his hand and asked.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, he said with a gentle smile on the person: "We want to find the corpse and crystal nucleus of the sixth-level mutant killer whale, can you help us?"

"You're going to let me help you find it?" Zhao Fan asked.

The man raised his eyebrows, he didn't expect Zhao Fan to ask like this, he smiled and said, "Are you willing?"

"I don't want to." Zhao Fan looked at him and said.

"Huh." The man laughed twice and said, "Do you know what happened to rejecting us? "It's

nothing more than death." Zhao Fan held the hand on his back and said tightly.

"Now that you know, you're still rejecting me?" The man looked at Zhao Fan and asked.

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "I don't know where to find a sixth-level mutant tiger shark for you, I and the seagulls are scurrying in the dangerous sea, and there is only one result, and that is death." Rather than that, we might as well die now.

"Do you want to die now?" The man looked at Zhao Fan and asked.

"I don't want to." Zhao Fan said without hesitation.

"I don't want to die." That person's eyes became deeper, and he looked at Zhao Fan like that.

Zhao Fan lowered his eyes when he looked at him, and then the man spoke: "If you don't want to die, just hand over the sixth-level mutant tiger shark."

"Senior brother, do you mean that the sixth-level mutant tiger shark was taken away by him?" The other man in red asked incredulously, and then said, "But does he really dare to go deep into there?"

"You'll have to ask him." The man looked at Zhao Fan and said.

"Did you say?" The man looked at Zhao Fan and asked.

"You guys think that the sixth-level mutant tiger shark was taken by me, right?" Zhao Fan looked at them and asked.

"You are not pretending to be cowardly and timid, you look much more pleasing to the eye." The man looked at Zhao Fan and said.

Listening to that person's words, Zhao Fan sneered and said, "Is it useful to be timid and cowardly now?"

"Yes, if you were as cowardly as you were just now, we would definitely get out of here now, because then you wouldn't dare go deeper into the ocean." The man looked at Zhao Fan and said, "So your mistake is not to continue to pretend to be cowardly."

"You've been lying to me from the beginning, aren't you?" Zhao Fan looked at the man and said, "You are a wolf in sheep's clothing, extremely vain.

"If you dare to scold my senior brother, I will kill you." The other man in red said angrily.

"Senior brother, don't be impatient, he didn't scold me, he praised me." The man smiled softly.

"Senior brother, he's obviously scolding you." The other man in red said angrily.