62

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 62: Moving

Chapter 62: Moving

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 61 Plans to LeaveNext Chapter..Chapter 63 Hao Qing Comes to the Door

Chapter 62: Moving

"What are you going to talk about?" Ning Chen raised his eyebrows and said.

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "Although I don't know much about the Zhao family, I also know how important Lao Zhao is to the Zhao family now. Lao Zhao took people away, the Zhao family is reluctant to give up the fat of the Kyoto base, can the Zhao family still get this piece of fat without Lao Zhao?

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Ning Chen smiled and said, "I didn't expect the general's position in your heart to be so important."

"In my heart the most important thing is the same." Zhao Fan looked at Ning Chendao.

"I know this, and the general knows it." Ning Chen said with a smile, "You don't have to emphasize it.

"Let's get down to business." Xu Ruchu coughed lightly and changed the subject.

Ning Chen blinked, then said with a smile.

"You don't know Old Man Zhao, anyway, he will definitely not go with us now." Ning Chen said.

"Why don't you leave now, and when our base is established, go straight to pick the fruits of victory?" Zhao Fan paused and said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Ning Chen said with a smile: "The fruits of victory will always belong to you, and it will not belong to anyone from the Zhao family, you can rest assured of this."

"It's not a question of whether I'm at ease or not. Forget it. Zhao Fan waved his hand.

"Don't, you go on." Ning Chen looked at Zhao Fan Dao.

"I don't want to say it." Zhao Fan said, and then changed the topic.

Ning Chen saw that Zhao Fan had changed the topic, so he didn't bother about what happened just now, but he did write down this matter.

"Where are those mutant spiders now?" Zhao Fan asked.

Hearing Zhao Fan's words, Ning Chen's face changed, and he said: "I have kept it in the yard of my family, and now half of the yard is occupied by them, and it is full of cobwebs."

"Don't dislike cobwebs, I'm telling you, spider silk is a good thing." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"Forgive my clumsiness, I really don't see the use of spider silk?" Ning Chen said.

"There are big uses." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and asked after speaking, "How much spider silk have you saved for us?"

"It's a bunch of them, and they're all in the locker at home." Ning Chen said, "Your dad goes to get spider silk for you every morning after exercise, and now those spiders see your dad like they see thieves."

Hearing Ning Chen's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu both laughed, and Zhao Fan said, "I'll go over today to get the spider silk."

Ning Chen paused for a moment and said, "There are a lot of rooms at home, you can move in with us."

After listening to Ning Chen's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu glanced at each other, and Zhao Fan said, "Won't we disturb you when we move over?"

"Rest assured, the sound insulation at home is very good, and you can't hear any sound." Ning Chen said.