32

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 32 Proof

Chapter 32 Proof

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 31 I RecognizeNext Chapter: Chapter 33: Mutant Cockroach Swarm

Chapter 32 Proof

After

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu got into the car, none of the four spoke first. It wasn't until after departure that Ning Chen, who was also a temporary driver, spoke.

"How's the two of you discussing the birthmark?" Ning Chen said.

After listening to Ning Chen's words, Zhao Yongguo, who was sitting next to Zhao Fan, suddenly became nervous, this kind of emotion had not appeared in him for a long time.

"I do have a birthmark like that, but that doesn't mean I'm General Zhao's son." Zhao Fan said, "After all, I'm not the only one with a birthmark.

When Zhao Yongguo and Ning Chen heard

Zhao Fan say that he had the birthmark on his body, the two of them breathed sluggishly.

"There are many people who have birthmarks, but there are certainly no birthmarks in the same position." Ning Chen said.

"You didn't see the location of the birthmark on my body, so how do you know that it looks in the same place? After all, there is still a gap in the oral description. Zhao Fan paused and said.

"Can I see the birthmark on you?" Zhao Yongguo looked sideways at Zhao Fan and asked.

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "Yes." After speaking, he took off his pants without hesitation, and when the red birthmark appeared in Zhao Yongguo's eyes, Zhao Yongguo was excited.

"That's right, that's where my son's birthmark grows." After Zhao Yongguo finished speaking, he took out a photo, he happened to be at home when the end of the world broke out, and he took the photo of his family with him when he left.

"Zhao Fan, as before, look at this photo, this is Zhao Fan who was born not long ago, and you can see the birthmark on his body in this photo." Zhao Yongguo Road.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu looked at the fat doll in the photo, wearing a red belly pocket, and her big eyes were very big and cute. And the birthmark on his right leg is the same as the birthmark on Zhao Fan's right leg.

"Same." Zhao Yong asked excitedly in Chinese.

"Same." Xu Ruchu nodded, and Zhao Fan pursed his lips.

"Look at this, do you recognize the handwriting on this piece of paper? This piece of paper was placed in my swaddling clothes. Zhao Fan took out a piece of paper from the space and asked, this piece of paper is the only thing that can prove his identity, the dean has kept it, and when he is older, the dean will let him keep it, and he will be placed in the space after the end of the world.

"This is Hao Qing's handwriting, I can't be mistaken." Zhao Yong said affirmatively in Chinese, and said with a trembling voice after speaking: "Zhao Fan, the birthmark on your body and this piece of paper are enough to prove that you are my son." "It's

better to do a paternity test." Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said

, "The base is not in a position to do this test now." Zhao Yongguo looked at Zhao Fan and said, "But you have to do a paternity test to admit that it is my son, and I will immediately collect this machine."

"The machine we go to collect and test the doctor you prepare." Zhao Fan said, with the test results, people who don't want him to recognize their father have nothing to say.

"Okay." Zhao Yongguo Road.

"Actually, you don't have to be so troublesome, as long as you heal the general's face, you can see Zhao Fan and the general's face that they are father and son." Ning Chen said suddenly, "It's just that Xiao Wang's healing ability level is too low, and it can't repair the wound on the general's face."

Xu Ruchu and Zhao Fan's expressions moved, and they both looked at the little monster tree.

"Why don't you let the monster tree try?" Xu Ruchu said.

After winning Zhao Yongguo's consent, the little monster tree began to repair the scars on Zhao Yongguo's body. In the end, the little monster tree not only repaired the scars on Zhao Yongguo's face, but even repaired the scars on his body.

Like, it's so similar, Xu Ruchu stared at the faces of Zhao Yongguo and Zhao Fan and said in his heart, it's really like what Ning Chen said, just look at the face and know that it is father and son.

Zhao Fan looked at Zhao Yongguo's face and felt very familiar, but he didn't have any other thoughts.

"As before, look at the two of them." Ning Chen asked.

"Like." Xu Ruchu said.

"Zhao Fan, I have something to tell you now." Zhao Yongguo spoke at this time.

"Say, I'll listen." Zhao Fan said.

Zhao Yongguo organized the language, and told everything about the events of the year, without hiding it at all.

"That's the way it is, so I don't want you to recognize Hao Qing as a mother." Zhao Yongguo looked at Zhao Fan Dao.

"That's how I came." Zhao Fan paused and said, at this time he felt that his life experience was really bloody.

This site is ad-free, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第31章 我認下一章︰第33章 變異蟑螂群

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy