Chapter 25 - X784

THE PORT TOWN OF HARGEON SUFFERING HEAVY DAMAGES

By Nivial Manen

The peaceful port town of Hargeon, well known for the fishing business had become a battleground for Mages in the late hour of last night. From the official reports, a ship had been thrown into port by a sudden wave of water, probably the work of a water Mage and the town was destroyed by a well known mage known as the Salamander of Fairy Tail.

"It was crazy," a resident of Hargeon commented on the battle last night, "I just heard this loud boom and then next thing I know fire was everywhere."

Fairy Tail, a guild based in the city of Magnolia is one of the top guilds in the entire country and also one that had many complaints in the past from many people about the way they operate. I am sure that the Magic Council will probably take action soon with the amount of complaints that have been rising against Fairy Tail for them to disband the guild.

I let out a chuckle at the three days old article, shaking my head before turning my attention toward the passing landscape. So Natsu had destroyed Hargeon meaning that the main timeline of the TV show has been officially started. That means that were he met Lucy and from now on, he is probably heading back to Fairy Tail with her.

I was currently seventeen, coincidentally the same age as Juvia. I was wearing long black pants with boots, along with a low neck shirt, showing a bit of cleavage. I still have my mask, shadowing the lower side of my face as the train continued to go through the many landscape around me.

You might be wondering what am I doing on the train, heading off to god knows where…well let's head back a day…

Flashback

A day ago

I stepped inside the guild, letting my coat fly behind me as I walked in, glancing around the large guild with the many people sharing drinks and doing magic tricks. A few of them were grouped together over a Sorcerer Weekly magazine talking about something and when I passed it, I noticed a bikini clad girl in a sexy pose that took the two pages itself. It wasn't Mirajane, but the girl was pretty in her own right.

"Boys," I said, shaking my head continuing toward the Request Board.

"Hey Eve," a nameless Phantom Lord wizard with a skateboard said, "That's rare you're alone."

I chuckled.

"Well with Juvia off on a Job with the rest of the Element Four," I told him, "and Gajeel with Boze and Sue, I have a few times to pick a Job by myself."

I reached the Board, searching over the many Jobs that they have plastered upon it until my eyes came to a stop in front of the one on the far right. My eyes widened in surprise, noticing the name that was upon it.

Everlast Town

I knew the name of that town...I knew it after all, it was the same town that Matlock Orphanage was in, the town I spend my first years as a child before getting kidnapped for the R-System. I never once thought of going back there, after all, what else do I have here…other than the memories of Samara who had gotten adopted.

Group of people have gotten captured by a large monster that had taken refuge in the forest near the town. The Army had send soldiers but they had failed in retrieving the captured. Help us

230,000 Jewels

"I'm checking out this Job," I said turning my attention at the wizard that was at the counter.

The wizard glanced at the Request letting out a chuckle.

"Going with an easy one eh," he said.