Chapter 111 - Azuma Vs Eve

I stared at the man across me, tightening my grip upon RuneSave's handle as we stared at each other from across the area. A soft wind blew through the area as my hair followed it's direction, my silver eyes fixed upon Azuma's muscled form.

I can feel his magic as well and I was once again reminded at how powerful this man was. He is one of the Seven Kin of Purgatory after all and battling against him should be something that I must use every inch of my power to have victory here. I remember something about the large Tree and remember that it had fallen to its side somehow and I knew that he was directly responsible for it considering his magic. Then he raised his hand toward me as little light started to appear around my form drawing my attention.

Using my wings and my speed, I instantly dodged it, letting the blast destroy the area I was standing in a few seconds prior. While in the air Azuma raised his hand toward me as the vines grew around him, launching toward my body and with a yell, and several slash of RuneSave, I robbed all of them of their magic causing the vines to dissipate into nothingness around me.

"Heaven's Feather, Gatling Gun," I yelled, launching the feathers from my wings straight toward the man bellow.

Azuma blinked as the blast exploded around him causing the area around him to be filled with smoke and debris. I narrowed my eyes as he jumped from where he was, causing large amount of branches to shoot out toward where I was causing me to instantly dodge the attack that was launched straight toward me as I landed down upon the ground in a crouch.

He then appeared right above me with a single punch and narrowing my eyes, I launched RuneSave straight toward him in a counter attack but he managed to dodge it by simply moving his head to the side letting the blade pass right by him.

"Bleve," Azuma said.

The explosion covered me entirely as I yelled out in pain, thrown backward by the attack and I rolled down upon the ground, covered in bruises and my wings had dispersed from around me as the golden feathers started to fly around my body.

"Leaving you to get healed and better last time had been a good decision," Azuma said as he walked forward, a small smirk growing upon his lips, "You certainly have gotten stronger since last time we battled."

The feathers started to spin around my form forming rings of golden lights around my form as I slowly got back to my feet. I glared up at the man in front of me, narrowing my eyes at him.

"But you're still holding back from what I see," he said.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You think I am holding back?" I said narrowing my eyes, "Think again Azuma."

I took hold of the feathers that were spinning around me like whips before charging straight toward him with a yell slashing at the man with the feather whips. Azuma jumped backward, dodging my attacks as his smirk seems to widen at my display of power as the whips continued to attack at him and then the little lights appeared around me again causing a blast of magic to explode around my form causing me to yell out in pain.

Within the blast RuneSave swallowed the magic around me as it started to spin like a tornado of flames with my yell as cut through it causing Azuma's eyes to widen slightly before I launched the attack straight toward him causing a large blast of explosion to take place destroying a large part of the forest causing a large crash to took place as a couple of trees were deterred from the attack.

Huffing lightly, I stared at the smoke in front of me, narrowing my eyes staring at it. Then the smoke completely dissipated and Azuma was still there. He had a few of his clothes missing from his form at the attack that I had launched toward him. He had little bruises upon his form but he was still wholly undamaged.