Chapter 144 - The First day

Chapter Cover: Erza and Lucy working on cake together with Natsu trying to get some and Eve petting Plue.

The word that Lola had spoken about appeared upon the masked slot that was in Day 1. I stared up toward it, confused for a few moments. The first event is something called like that could it mean that we have to hide or something or…

"At this time, we'll like each teams to select one member to compete," Lola said, "Once your selection is made, the rules will be explained in their entirety."

The selections were made quite easily as it was only the first day of the Games. Quattro Cerberus had selected a large shirtless man by the name of Yeager for their team. Mermaid Heel had an adorable looking girl by the name of Beth Vanderwood. She had pigtailed brown hair and a happy look upon her face as she approached forward. Raven Tail had send out a little troll of a man by the name of Nalpudding…an odd name but I was more interested in what he will do. From what I heard of Raven Tail and their animosity with Fairy Tail, I won't put it past them to try something.

Eve Tilm stepped out for Blue Pegasus and from the numerous ladies I heard screaming out his name, he was quite popular which is no surprise considering that he was one of the Three men of Blue Pegasus. He was quite cute with his shirt and tie and blond hair.

For Sabertooth, the guy in the red hat was the one who set out for them and Rufus Lore was his name. He was quite popular from the numerous cheers he had gotten. Lyon had stepped out for Lamia Scales a confident look upon his face. Seeing his rival was going in, Gray decided to enter for his team. I guess he was feeling competitive at seeing Lyon there.

"Then I will enter as well," Juvia said walking forward.

"Hey don't go throwing the fight for your boyfriend you hear me," Gajeel called after her.

"Oh, my," Mira chuckled.

Gajeel let out a tch sound as he glared toward where Juvia was going. I couldn't help but shake my head at her.

"I would have much like it if you were the one who is out there Eve," Gajeel said, "With your sensing ability…this would have been the perfect game for you to dominate."

I chuckled.

"If I still had that ability I would have been the first one out there," I told him with a sideway glance, "I hope that Juvia will be enough to get us some points out there."

"The competitors have been chosen," Lola added, "The long wait is finally over, now stay glue to your seat for you are not going to want to miss a single nail biting moment of Hidden."

The small guy from the Preliminaries, the one that was wearing the Pumpkin head had approached toward the group as we were asked to step out so that they could get ready for the games and then suddenly with a single word and entire city started to appear in the Arena completely taking over the space that the competitors were standing. I could feel my eyes widening at the phenomenon of the city appearing from nowhere until an actual town was standing right here in the middle of the Arena.

"Wow," I said shocked.

"They actually created an entire city," Gajeel said shocked, "That's crazy."

Mira and Laxus had surprised look upon their faces as the two of them stared toward the large town in front of us.

"Those of you in the stand can catch the action in all crystal clear lacrima vision," Lola announced as screen appeared in midair in front of the Town so that they could observe. They were eight of them, each one focused upon a competitor as they were looking around themselves and I could see Juvia's surprise at what was happening around her and there was a similar look of bewilderment upon Gray's face.