Chapter 94 - The Turning tide

"Eve…so it was you," Gray said as he ran forward to help me stand.

"Look like he was telling the truth after all," Erza added as she approached.

I stared at the duo, completely taken aback by their sudden appearances. I knew that they were going to appear at least during this Edolas arc but to actually see them, the both of them helping me out of a tight spot. I couldn't stop the relief that had overcome my form.

"I don't think I've ever been so glad to see you two," I told them.

Erza approached me, a serious look crossing her features.

"Gajeel had given us a rundown of what is going on," she said.

I nodded.

"Then he must have been the one behind those explosions I've been hearing about earlier," I answered, "But…how did you know I was here?"

"We questioned one of the guards that were in this place," Gray told me, "And they told Erza everything she wanted thought…"

"It would seems that my Edolas self is someone quite important in their ranks," the redhead admitted.

"She is," I told her, "I've met her before."

Erza let out a soft nod.

"I see,"

"What the heck is that thing around your wrist?" Gray asked, looking at the thing that had kept my magic non-existent.

"Could you remove them?" I asked, "Those thing are suppressing my magic and I can't fight back without it."

"That explain why you couldn't use your Feather magic to fight against these guys," the young man said.

Gray froze them over and then they cracked and fell down upon the ground. I rubbed them feeling the familiar magical energy running through my body again and to demonstrate that I have them, I conjured a single feather in my palm.

"Seems that your magic energy has returned," Erza noted, "Good. We can use your sensing ability to detect where the others are."

"We were all captured," I told her, "If I am here…then there is a good chance they're nearby."

I raised my hand whispering, "Heaven's Feather Resonance,"

The golden feathers appeared around my body and then I could feel the magic energy all around us and it didn't take me a long time to actually locate Lucy's magic, and from the distance I was feeling it from, she wasn't too far from us and I can also feel Happy, Carla along with Natsu and Wendy and then even farther away from us I could feel Gajeel's energy and from how it was blowing everywhere, that would mean he was in a fight.

"I know where everyone is," I said opening my eyes looking at the two in front of me.

"Then let's go," Erza said.

"Here are the intruders," a voice yelled out.

More soldiers had appeared down the hallway all of them armed with spears and swords. Both Gray and Erza suddenly tensed as they turned their attention toward the group in front of us.

"Man, these guys just keep coming," he said placing right fist in his left palm, gathering his Ice Magic.

"Allow me," I said as I raised my hand.

Feathers formed in the hundreds around them group of soldiers that were coming straight at us and they were surprised sounds at the large number of feathers that were blowing right around them. I raised my hand as a small magic circle appeared upon my fingers.