Chapter 129 - The Firebird of Destruction

Chapter Cover: A large shadow standing above Veronica

Erza and I moved through the rooftops as I flew beside her, still sensing the area around us. I was continuing to sense the area around me for Éclair's magic but my senses picked up on another type of magic…a familiar one that was coming from above us.

I instantly turned toward it and blocked the blade that was coming straight for Erza's turned back. The clang of the weapon drew the weapon mistress's attention as she landed down upon the ground turning her attention back toward me.

"Eve," she called out.

"I'm fine," I told her glancing at the woman who caught the spinning weapon she had launched after us.

It was the same blonde woman who attacked the guild along with that Dyst guy. She was wearing a golden armor with wings around her body as she stared down toward us. She had that smirk upon her face as she glanced down at us, wielding her oversized Scythe in her hand.

"Those golden wings of yours," she said, "You wouldn't happen to be the rumored Golden Angel who disappeared seven years ago are you?"

"What of it?" I said, glaring at her.

"You're more pathetic than I expected you to be," she said.

From beside me Erza requipped into her Flame Empress Armor and I pulled RuneSave from it's shaft.

"So what do you say Erza?" I told the redhead, "We team up and take this bitch down a notch for attacking our guildhall."

"I'll be more than enough for her," the redhead told me, "You focus on finding Éclair and get her out of here."

I spun RuneSave in my hand before handing it toward her.

"That girl's magic is troublesome," I told her, "RuneSave's ability will help you a lot."

"Thanks," Erza smiled softly before turning to face her opponent, "Good luck."

I smirked.

"Kick her ass."

A feral grin appeared upon Erza's features as she looked up toward the woman above us.

"With pleasure,"

With that we both separated as I flew forward and Erza aimed straight toward the enemy that she was facing and I heard the two blades clashing with power and ferocity. I launched forward with my wings flapping for me to gain more speed when sudden attacks launched straight toward where I was forcing me to land down upon the ground sliding upon my boots.

I glanced up toward the numerous people in front of me and all of them were dressed in similar clothing thought I can't see any guards among them.

"Let me guess, you're members of the Carbuncle guild," I said slowly standing up.

"And you're dead, Fairy girl," one of them yelled.

They all launched their attacks at me and with a single thought, my Heaven's Feather Shield was in place blocking a large number of their attacks aimed straight toward where I was. With my other hand I instantly summoned a large amount of feathers around them causing the group to stare around them in shock.

"What the hell…?"

"Where the hell are those feathers coming from?"

"Heaven's Feather Giant Carnival," I said simply before a large blast completely overcome them entirely.

The group yelled out in pain at the numerous attacks that completely overcame them and I smirked to myself for a few moments before I widened my eyes picking up upon the Phoenix Stone odd magic energy but this time…I can feel two of them.