Chapter 87 - Meeting up and Decisions

Talk about seeing doubles.

Despite knowing about the Edolas versions of my friends, I was still taken aback seeing another Lucy standing right beside Natsu and the rest as we approached. The girl had even the same hairstyle as Earth Land Lucy. I made my way with Lucy toward them.

"Now I am thoroughly confused," Natsu said.

The Edolas Lucy was looking at her twin with an astonished look upon her face as she observes her counterpart.

"I know we'd look alike," Edo Lucy said, her voice sounding a little rougher than Lucy's but still sound like her, "But seeing her is freaking me out."

Lucy was observing her Edo counterpart, completely baffled.

"Is…she the Edolas me?" she said.

"Must be," I told her with a smirk, "Nice to see you guys alright."

"Great to see you too Eve," Wendy told me, a relieved smile upon her face, "But how is it that you're here?"

I was about to answer her but I was cut off by a sound of metal boots and voices. I turned toward where it came from and across us were a large number of soldiers, a much larger crowd than the ones from before.

"Sorry Wendy," I told her, "Look like we'll have to put this conversation on hold."

"She is right," Carla said, "Introductions are going to have to wait."

"If we stay here, we'll get caught," Happy warned.

Lucy got a confident look upon her features.

"Alright Natsu, do what you do best," she said.

Natsu shook his head, with both of his arms crossed.

"With what exactly?" he asked.

"With your magic, duh," Lucy told him as if it was obvious, "You're a wizard right?"

"We haven't being able to use our magic ever since we've got here," the Dragon Slayer told her with a peeved look.

A shocked look crossed Lucy's face.

"What?"

"Hold on…how are you even able to use magic in the first place?" Natsu asked us, realizing what we have done just a few minutes ago.

"I have no idea," Lucy answered.

"You're serious?" I asked.

"Yeah," Happy told me.

"You guys are our only hopes Eve, Lucy," Wendy told us.

I raised my hand toward them and then feathers sprung to existence around us, and the soldiers who were attacking us all came to a stop, shocked at what was happening in front of them.

"What the…?"

"Where are all those feathers coming from?"

I smiled.

Every freaking time, I thought.

"Heaven's Feather Festival," I called out.

The numerous explosions threw the soldiers away most of them knocked out intanstly. I smirked to myself as the soldiers were completely taken aback by the magic display.

"What kind of magic is that?" Edo Lucy yelled out.

"Alright Eve, you're the best," Wendy yelled out.

Lucy was now holding a golden key within her hand.

"Well let me join in the battle too," she said, "Open Gate of the White Ram, Aries."

A woman dressed in a white fluffy looking dress appeared out of nowhere. The young woman had pink hair, looking remarkably similar to Juvia's old hair style. She had two horns sticking out of her hair. She had an arm in front of her lips almost as if she was shy.