Chapter 65 - The Myst and the Lie

I winced lightly with my body covered in bandages from the fight against Laxus…thougth I was better than Natsu who looked like a mummy with how much bandages they were around his head. I was seating beside the said Dragon Slayer as I watched the guild in front of me.

Everyone still bore some wounds upon their forms but they were nothing too serious. They were few conversations going on around us now that everyone around the guild now knew what had happened to the Master during the battle of Fairy Tail.

"He'll be alright you know," I told him giving the pink haired young man a glance.

Natsu looked down but he didn't speak. He was worried, I could see it upon her face…heck, I could see it on everyone's face and I let out a soft sight. I looked toward the guild and took notice of Erza approaching us and the redhead took a seat beside mine. She had her own bandages upon her form and she sighed softly.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"Still feeling a little sore," Erza answered, "But I am worried about the Master."

"He'll be fine," I told her, "Porlyusica is one of the best Healer here right? If she can take care of the old man...he'll be on his feet soon enough."

Erza let out a smile.

"I guess I have to believe that he will," she said.

I sighed, glancing at the guild.

"I still can't believe that all of that just happened in a day," I told her, "It made it feel way too long."

Erza laughed a little.

"Yeah, it had been a long day today," she said, "For Laxus to do something like this…"

"He is a complicated fellow isn't he?" I commented.

"He was always…rough around the edge but I still consider him a member of the guild," Erza said.

"I'm glad that he wasn't there during the Phantom war," I told her honestly, "This guy would have killed us…and I was quite surprised to see that he can use the Fairy Law."

"I was surprised by that move as well," Erza said, "I guess we can count ourselves lucky that something from the Master's teaching had managed to get through all that angst he had built up within him."

I chuckled.

"I wouldn't call him angsty…," I told her giving the young woman a glance.

I noticed that she seems to be thinking about something.

"What is it?" I asked her.

Erza gave me a glance.

"Follow me," she said, "I want us to be able to talk without anyone overhearing us."

I stood up and followed after the redhead who led me straight toward the second floor of the guild. We continued to walk through the numerous tables that were around us and toward a door at the end of the room.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"The Bell Tower," Erza said.

The small stairs were in a square turn as we climbed up and then came out a trap door that lead straight toward the large golden bell that was at the top of the Fairy Tail guild. I glanced around taking notice of the city all around in front of us. Sunset had casted an orange glow upon Magnolia and I could see the entire town from where I was standing. I made my way toward the ledge and glanced down taking notice of few peoples walking through the streets and I can still see the damages of what had happened earlier today.