Chapter 99 - Bye-Bye Edolas

Anime » Fairy Tail Rated: T, English, Fantasy & Adventure, Words: 866k+, Favs: 2k+, Follows: 2k+, Published: May 2, 2013 Updated: Feb 23, 2020 3,936Chapter 99: Bye-Bye Edolas

Hey guys, here is the next chapter, sorry for the wait, anyway,

Enjoy the read.

Chapter Ninety Nine

Bye Bye Edolas

I was completely out of magic energy that much I could feel.

It was the first time I had felt so completely drained form a battle that intense and with my wounds, I knew that I would be completely useless on the battlefield and I can hear the sounds of battle coming from the area not too far away. It probably was the others keeping the Royal Army busy.

I have to take care of my wounds, I thought, If not…I'm going to bleed out and die.

I made my way toward where Edo Eve was lying passed out and threw her arms over my shoulder, picking her up. I walked slowly aiming straight toward the shade of trees and placed her against it. I took a seat beside her and pulled out my small pounch from my pocket that was filled with my healing herbs.

It took a while to take care of all of them, and I was still wincing with how much it stings to take care of your own wounds. I was wrapping bandages around my arm and placing other medicine upon my wounds when a sound drew my attention.

I turned my head toward where Edo Eve was lying against and I can see that her eyes were moving underneath her eyelids. She was having a dream from the looks of it so I simply returned my attention toward my wounds and continued to take care of them…and then I heard her mutter softly.

"I'm sorry…Lisanna,"

I looked up at her again. I was curious as to what truly happened that day Lisanna died. That story she told me of pushing Lisanna of the cliff by her own hand was a lie…that much I could tell. I wonder why she had decided to lie? Is this the reason why she was kicked out of the Edolas Fairy Tail?

They were many questions running through my mind as I observed my Edolas self, but one of the main question was if she ever shared this information with anyone other than me? Did she talk with Knightwalker about it? Did she talk to anyone to heal the wound that had been slowly killing her from the inside?

I approached her and kneeled beside the soldier and started to take care of her wound. It was then that she woke. Her eyes were blinking herself out of whatever dream she had been having.