Chapter 114 - Dawn on Tenrou Island

When I came to, I was lying against a tree like I was simply seating there. I could feel my body throbbing lightly from the pain that I was feeling through my form. I winced lightly as I could feel my magic pulsing through my body as it was continue to flow through my form.

I looked up toward where RustyRose was and the young man was the completely knocked out from the battle that had happened. I frowned at his motionless form for a few moments wondering if he was either dead or not…

I still remember most of the things that the other me had done during the fight against RustyRose and even feel the thirst she had felt for battle within herself as she had battled against the Seven Kin member...

It's exactly like before, I thought glancing at my hand, Back when I first battled against Hellfire…I could still remember everything that I have done during that battle just like now…If she was going to take over my body…shouldn't have had lost memories or something?

I winced lightly at the pain that surged through my body as a single thought came to me. She was saying that I was going to become similar to her in the futures as the changes will start to appear. It had been quite a while since Nova left me and the changes into my demon self appeared when I went on that mission with Mui…but ever since Erza placed that Musical Seal on me…

That's right, I thought, the seal…that was the thing that was keeping my demon side within me…so it should still be here…

I pulled down the bra I was wearing to see the where the mark of the music symbol was but there was nothing there…just pure unblemished rosy skin…

What…it's gone…, I thought, How..did it…

"That old thing…," the other voice said, "It disappeared quite a while ago..."

I frowned.

"What do you mean?" I said, "How did it disappear?"

"You're so thickheaded sometimes Eve," the voice said a light chuckle echoing from within me, "Didn't I just tell you before that our power are one and the same? That Seal was placed upon you to seal that power away but how can a simple seal keep away something that is in our blood."

I frowned.

"As I said before, our powers are one and the same," the voice continued, "As you continue to draw upon your magic energy, the seal had started to weaken unable to hold it back after all, it the same power that gave you your magic energy."

I looked down at the ground.

"It won't matter whether you deny your true heritage or me," the voice whispered, "you become a demon is inevitable…as inevitable as me taking control of you sometimes in the future…"

I looked down frowning at what the being inside was saying.

"There is something I don't understand," I said, "If you are going to take control of me in the future…why I remembered everything from the battle with RustyRose?"

The voice fell silent, leaving my question unanswered.

"Hey...it's Eve,"

I glanced up toward the voice finding Natsu approaching along with Lucy. He was carrying the master upon his back as Lucy was walking with Cana beside her. Happy, Carla and Wendy were there as well as the young girl approached toward where I was seated.

"Eve, are you okay?" Wendy said as she ran toward where I was, looking over the wounds I had upon my body.

I smiled lightly to her.