Chapter 95 - Code ETD, The Royal Army's Plan

It was quite a strange feeling that was coursing through my body at this very moment. I was observing my Edolas self where she stood, only a rooftop away from where I was. Her hair was flying behind her, oddly similar to how mine was at the moment. She had a small smirk present upon her face as she stared at me and I stared right back, golden feathers coming to life all around my body.

"It…It's Commander Frost," a soldier said.

I turned my eyes toward the many soldiers bellow that Gajeel was fighting against. They were all holding their weapons and they were more than ready to fight.

"All of you, head back to the South Tower and help Captain Knightwalker," she called to them, "I will handle the Earth Lander here."

"Yes Commander," one of the soldiers yelled out and they all started to run away from where we are.

I glanced at her, feeling a little confusion.

"I'm surprised you will send away your men," I told her.

Edo Eve let out a small smirk.

"All they would do is get in my way," she answered me, "But I think I had let them had their fun against your friend…thought, he looks remarkably like that nosy reporter…"

"You will find that I am an opponent you would wish you have people fighting with you to defeat," I told her.

A smirk crossed her face as her sword started to let out some green energy.

"We'll see," she said before launching herself straight toward me.

All the feathers around me suddenly shoot out straight toward her airborne form, completely ensnaring her into a large explosion into the sky, but at that time a sudden wave of magic shoots out of the smoke aiming straight toward me and I moved out of the way, flying off to the side letting the house beneath me to split into two almost as if it had been sliced up by a large sword. I glanced up toward Edo Eve noticing that she was coming down straight toward me with her blade aimed straight at me but I managed to dodge her again by jumping backward.

Edo Eve had landed down on a crouch with her sword landing on its side. Then she spun as the large blade followed through the ground as the green glow appeared around it again and then with a yell she launched it straight toward me.

"Heaven's Feather Shield," I said.

The attack slammed straight upon my shield and I grunted at the raw power that was behind it and I can feel my feet sliding back a little as I grunted against it. I yelled pushing the blast away before launching my Gatling Gun attack straight at my enemy but she had placed her sword into the ground as a green oval glow appeared around her, rendering my attack useless.

"A shield," I whispered, "So she can generate a shield as well."

Edo Eve charged straight toward me with her sword raised high in the air with every intension of slicing me down straight in the middle but I blocked it with my Shield attack again causing wind and cracks to appear around the ground where we were fighting.

"Not a bad defensive spell," she said, a smirk growing upon her lips, "But can you block against this?"

She placed her hand upon her sword and I took notice of the glove she was wearing and what looked like a lacrima upon the back of it. A red glow overcame the back of the glove as she spoke.

"Etherion," she said.

The red glow sudden shattered my shield like it was made of butter and my eyes widened in shock as the wave of magic suddenly overcame my entire form as pain completely took over. I yelled out as I was blow away from the blast of the attack and rolled down upon the ground. Grunting, I looked up straight toward her as she approached.