Chapter 132 - Crime Sorcière

Chapter Cover: Eve holding RuneSave on her shoulder with the Fairy Flag dancing behind her.

After I had left Jura and Margaret Town behind, I had decided to take the train back that was heading back toward Magnolia. Jura's information about Crime Sorcière had been exactly how I expected it to be. If Jellal had managed to double cross the Magic Council by making them believe they were two of them, then staying out of their way will be child play to them.

Thought, if they had managed to move around the world and their attacks upon the remaining guilds were bound to leave some traces. I pulled out a map from my bag and opened it upon my lap, staring down toward the Kingdom of Fiore in front of me.

"Alright," I murmured.

Jura told me that most of the dark guilds were attacked shortly after Jellal was liberated from prison. Even guilds that had lesser guild underneath them were attacked and completely destroyed thought most of them were guilds that were under Oracion Seis and Grimoire Heart. It was no brainer after all, Ultear was a former member of that guild so she'll knows everything there is to know about Grimoire Heart's entire network…

I frowned lightly.

I wonder what she knows about Tartaros, I thought.

Tartaros had stayed strangely quiet these past seven years. From the many guild that were part of Tartaros's guild the only one that was part of it was…Hellfire.

I destroyed Hellfire when they went after Samara, I thought feeling my heat clenching whenever I though about the girl now, It's strange that they were no retaliation about it...it's probably because they probably didn't even notice it.

I let out a sight before turning my attention toward the passing fields beside me. It was then I felt strange warmth coming from my clothes. I turned my attention toward my coat pocket and pulled it out. It was the communication lacrima I had in my pocket and it made a smile grew upon my lips realizing that who it was.

I put some of my magic into the lacrima before the fog that was within it cleared, finding myself staring at the familiar face of Erza Scarlet.

"Erza," I called out, smiling at her.

"Hello," the girl said smiling back, "Did you find what you were looking for in Margaret town?"

"Kind of," I answered, "I think I find out with who Mui had been hanging out with ever since he left the Imedia mansion."

Erza looked apprehensive.

"There is a good chance that he is with Jellal," I told her.

Erza looked away from me for a few seconds. Then, she turned to face me.

"I suspected it ever since I learn of Jellal's escape," she said.

I was surprised.

"You suspected it?"

"Yes," the redhead answered me, "Bisca told me what happened to the Magic Council and to Jellal. I know what Ultear had done to get him out of prison and that Mui had helped them."

I sighed.

"But why are you trying to hunt him down Eve?" she asked and I could hear the concern in her voice.

"Samara asked me to," I told her.

Erza's eyes widened lightly.

"What?"

"I received a letter from her a few days ago," I told her, "She told me that Mui had left her house because he had lost something. She asked me to give him back what he had lost so…this is why I am doing this. I want to honor her last wish."