Chapter 29 - Golden Angel and Tatiana

Erza POV

I was still shocked by what happened this morning when Lucy, Natsu Gray and I came back from that job, finding our guild hall completely destroyed with large metal robs piercing through the roofs and walls, but it was even more shocking to hear that it was Phantom Lord that was behind it.

Ever since I was young, Phantom Lord was always at odd with my guild, Fairy Tail, thought I believed that rivalry begin with Master Makarov and Master Jose. I had nothing against the guild personally and a little rivalry and competition was always welcomed from within the numerous guilds to cause their members to grow strong…

But to attack us directly like this…no something else was going on here but what could it be I have no idea.

"Do you have any idea why Phantom attacked us out of the blue like that?"

I raised my eyes toward Lucy. The blonde girl had joined the guild just a month before and she had settled in well with us. Now that I think about it…she reminds me of…

Don't think about that Erza, I told myself, shaking the thoughts out of my head.

"No," I answered her, "We've had our fair share of scuffle with them in the past…but never anything on this scale before."

"If Gramps wasn't so scared, we could wipe out those jerks once and for all," Natsu said, raising his head from the table.

"Since when were you awake?"

Gray who was seating at Lucy's desk, half naked reading something, looked up toward the young man.

"You know Master isn't afraid of them, Natsu" he said, looking surprised that Natsu had even said that, "He is one of the Ten Wizard Saints after all."

"What the hell are you reading?" the blonde said snatching it out of his hand.

"C'mon, don't be like that," Gray told her, "At least tell me what happened next?"

"Levy is going to be my first reader," Lucy told him, "I already made a promise with her."

She then paused, thinking about something….

"Ten Wizard Saints?" she repeated, "What is that? Is it some kind of important title?"

"It's an honor bestowed by the Magic Council," I explained to her, amused at how little knowledge she possesses of the magic world, "A title shared by the ten most powerful Mages upon the continent."

The girl was amazed at the information.

"R…Really?"

"Phantom Lord's Master Jose is one of them too," Happy said from where he was with Plue on the ground.

I frowned, a familiar blue haired young man coming to mind.

Yeah, and so is he.

SLAM!

I glanced up toward Natsu who was now standing up with an angry look upon his face.

"He is afraid," he snapped, "He is scared that Phantom has too many members for us to handle."

"You know that isn't true," Gray told him, "The consequences of going to war with Phantom isn't worth the fight. The order of the magical world is at stake considering guild wars are forbidden between legal guilds."

Lucy was confused.

"I don't get it…are they that strong?"

Natsu chuckled.

"We can take those jerks,"

"No," I said, standing up, "If we were to go to war with Phantom…neither guilds will survive. Their strength equals ours. Phantom's Master Jose is one of the Ten Wizard Saints, meaning he is on par with Makarov. They also have an Elite group of wizards similar to our S-Class known as the Element Four. However, their biggest threats is Golden Angel, she is said to be on par with me in strength based on the rumors about her and Black Steel Gajeel, her teammate. He is probably the one behind the guild hall's destruction. He is also known as the Iron Dragon Slayer."