Chapter 77 - Eve's Darkness

No POV

A few minutes earlier…

Erza glanced around herself.

The duo had disappeared from the Fairy Tail guild Hall using Mui's magic. Gajeel had come along with her and Mui so that they could actually find Eve and she was glancing around herself. It looked like a shady town with the numerous buildings around them.

Mui glanced around himself for a few seconds before walking forward through the streets followed by both Gajeel and Erza.

"Hey, I thought we were going after Eve?" Gajeel asked.

Erza agreed with him.

"That's what I thought so too."

"But to find Eve, I have to know where she has gone first," Mui answered, "and there is an old friend who lives there who is part of the Hellfire Guild. He'll tell us what he knows."

Erza narrowed her eyes.

"You have a friend in a Dark Guild?"

Mui gave her a glance.

"You don't have to point finger you know," he said, "Unlike you, the rest of us haven't really left everything behind like you've done."

"I didn't leaves anything behind…," Erza started, "You know what happened at the Tower..."

Mui gave her a glance but didn't say anything.

The group reached a small building causing the other two behind him to look up toward it. It was aged looking with the paints falling off in some place and the lights were blinking as if the magic power within the lacrimas were running low on energy.

"Who are we looking for?" Gajeel asked.

"His name is Sully," Mui answered, "He is not much of a fighter so I don't expect him to have been there when Eve destroyed their Guild Hall."

"She destroyed an entire Guild Hall!" Gajeel exclaimed, "Damn… I didn't know she had it in her."

Erza narrowed her eyes when she thought about Eve again. She can feel her hands tighten as she remembers what she had learned from Mui, and Eve been completely overtaken by whatever had happened to her…

And it made her think of what happened to Jellal, all of those years ago, when he had become someone completely. How he had managed to enslave her friends and the sadistic man he had become…

She doesn't want to see something like this happens to Eve…

She doesn't want to see that smile of her disappear…

Erza tightened her resolve.

"Then let's go find him," she said moving forward.

She left the two men behind her, walking straight toward the front door of the run down building, hair red hair flying behind her. The woman raised her leg and kicked down the door, sending it crashing down on the ground in front of her, causing everyone inside the room to turn toward her, shocked at what just happened.

"Someone kicked down the front door,"

"What the…,"

"Who'se going to pay for that?"

Erza glanced at them all, her eyes scanning them as the other two appeared beside her.

"Nice way of drawing attention," Mui said.

Gajeel simply laughed.

"I'm liking this new attidute Titania," he said, a small smirk upon his lips.

Erza didn't even acknowledged them before speaking.