Chapter 147 - Kidnapping for Dummies

Chapter Cover: Eve smiling as she walked along with Gajeel and Juvia

I smiled at what she said. I did become quite powerful since I have finally learned to use RuneSave's full potential. I just wish I could have learned that ability a lot sooner and maybe if I did, I would have been able to actually even stronger than I was before, but nothing I can change now. A chuckle grew from my throat as I stared at her.

"If it wasn't for Totomaru," I told her, "I'd still be pissed and angry at myself and full of fear."

I stayed silent for moment thinking about something she said earlier.

"Say, you say when I reach maturity that I'll become a full Demon? When will that be?"

The Other Eve chuckled.

"Oh…you'll know," she said, "For human that start around fourteen or fifteen and considering that the changes had started to happen before Tenrou Island, you are starting to mature. Considering what happened with Tenrou Island with the seven year stasis…things might get a little…accelerated."

I stared at her.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Other Eve crossed her arms.

"If you didn't get stuck on Tenrou Island," she said, "By now you would have already become a full Demon. The Stasis may not have any effect on Humans but become it was in the middle of your mature cycle, I don't know really know how it is going to affect you physically."

"How do you know about all of this?" I asked her surprised.

"The knowledge is all in here," she said, "This Mirror that our Mother created for us. It will have given you all of the knowledge that you will need about your demon genes and all of that."

I stared at the Mirror in front of me.

"Nova created this?"

Other Eve nodded.

"Yes," she said, "she created it to be able to hold her Demon slaying powers..."

She trailed off, a thoughtful look crossing her face. I stared at her, a little confused as to why she had stopped talking. She must have noticed my stare for she smirked lightly.

"You shouldn't worry about the change too much," she said, "You have accepted yourself as what you truly are. There will be no reason for you to fear what you will become Eve…"

I nodded at her.

When I fully changed into a Demon, I will take over my Demon Slaying power, which is something that I understood will happen when it did. I stared at the mirror in front of me and then I approached it before placing a hand upon its surface. The crack that had appeared upon the mirror's surface slowly disappeared until it was completely gone.

"So will I continue to hear your voice after I become a Demon?"

A small smile worked upon her lips.

"If you want," she said.

Then I turned away from her and then disappeared from the area I was in. When I opened my eyes again, I was lying upon the bed I was since the previous night. My body feels well rested from the sleep that I had been in for the past few hours from what it looks like. I could hear the cheers going on from the Arena meaning that the Second Day of the Games had already started in the time that I was dozing. Carla was still seating by Wendy's bed as she was before but this time we had a new occupant within the room.