Chapter 68 - Samara's visit

I was standing at Magnolia station.

Today was the day that Samara was coming to visit and I couldn't wait to meet up with her. There is a lot of things I have to talk to her about, thought I was debating whether or not to tell her about my not so normal feelings for one of my closest friends.

I let out a soft sigh before looking up toward the arriving train and stood up. Then there she was, among the people that were getting off the train. She was dressed in a dress but it was less formal than the one she wore when I met her last in front of Sasha Matlock's grave.

She was wearing a hat upon her head and the young woman when she took notice of me she waved and ran up toward.

"Eve," she called out.

She took me a hug and I returned it, chuckling at her.

"Hello again, Samara," I told her.

"It's so great to see you again," she said, stepping out of the hug and giving me a large smile, "When I got your letter I was so happy that you wanted to see me again…despite not talking to you again…"

"Samara, we've both got busy lives," I told her waving the apology away.

She smiled and gave a nod.

"Well let's go," I told her picking up the suitcase she had come with, "How long are you planning to stay?"

"I will need to go back on Wednesday," my older sister said with a light frown upon her face, "My fiancé didn't want me to take this trip though."

"Why not?" I asked surprised.

"They've been this tension ever since the Heartfilia family had lost their fortunes," Samara said, "It was like all of the nobles families were afraid they were going to get targeted by a Dark Guild or something."

But then she shook her head.

"But enough about me," she said, "I came to visit you to learn of what you were up to these days and you have joined Fairy Tail it seem…what happened with Phantom Lord?"

"It got disbanded by the Magic Council," I told her, "They went to war with Fairy Tail something which was forbidden between guilds and well…they have been asked to disban officially, of course, that had been over a month ago."

"A month?" Samara said surprised, "You've been part of Fairy Tail that long?"

I chuckled.

"Actually, I only recenty joined Fairy Tail," I explained, "I didn't work for the past month...and I was slowly losing money so I had to join a guild…and well since I had a friend in Fairy Tail, she put a good word in for me and I joined."

"A friend?"

I nodded.

"Her name is Erza Scarlet," I told her, smiling lightly, "She is a powerful wizard in Fairy Tail."

Samara chuckled.

"If you look up to her so much," she said, "Then I have to meet her."

I smiled.

"Then how about we drop by the guild?" I asked her.

"Really?"

"Sure," I told her.

We made our way back toward the large Fairy Tail building and came to a stop in front of a large building of the guild. Samara had her eyes wide with wonders as she stared up at it and toward the large Roman letters which read FAIRY TAIL at the top of the entrance.

This is so cool," she said in awe, "An actual magic Guild."

"The real fun starts inside Samara," I told her walking forward.