Chapter 55 - A job with Lucy

"Here you go," Mira said with a large smile upon her face, "You are now an official member of Fairy Tail."

She had just stamped my skin with the Fairy Tail glyph upon my forearm. I stared down at the golden symbol that had appeared upon my skin, feeling on odd sense of pride at the sight of the emblem there. I lightly touched it for a few seconds before glancing up toward the white haired young woman across me.

"I guess I am part of Fairy Tail now," I told her.

"That you are," she said.

It was a few days after the huge brawl. I had decided to come back to the guild today to get my stamp and to become an official member of the guild. I glanced at the large guild behind me, noticing that they were still a few damages still visible from the brawl that had taken place and I couldn't help but smile at it.

Now I was part of Fairy Tail, meaning that little wish I had ever since I was first aware that I was in Earth Land was now realized and it was making me giddy. Mira had probably seen the look on my face for she laughed drawing my attention toward her.

"What?"

"You just look so happy," she said.

"I guess with me becoming part of a new guild and with new adventures down the road," I told her, "I just can't help but feel excited…and Grandpa Rob did talk to me a lot of Fairy Tail."

Mira raised her eyebrows.

"You knew him too?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Yeah, back at the Tower he was always telling me stories about his adventures with Master Makarov. He also told me that Fairy Tail was a place where everyone is a friend you could depend on no matter what kind of situation you were facing."

"That does sound like something Rob would say."

Master Makarov was there with both of his hands behind his back, a gentle look upon his aged face. I glanced down at the Master and feel a grin work upon my lips.

"Master," Mira greeted.

"How are you settling in Eve?" he asked.

"Well I haven't got any threat for the Phantom war that happened," I told him, "I could say that I am settling in pretty well."

The Master nodded.

"Well, I hope you will enjoy the Harvest Festival that will be up in a few days," he said as he walked away.

I blinked at him in confusion before glancing at the barmaid beside me.

"Harvest Festival?" I repeated.

"It's a festival that will take place on the second week of October on the 15th," Mira told me, "Its to celebrate the harvest for the year. They will be a large number of visitors from everywhere that will come to celebrate with us but the biggest event will be the Fantasia parade…I can hardly wait for it."

"Fifteen of October," I mumbled, "That's only a few days away from now."

Mira grinned.

"I know," she said.

I chuckled.

"I'm sure that I will be able to enjoy the show…but I better go try to get a Job…or I won't have any money for my rent money."

"I hope you will find a good one," Mira waved.

I made my way toward the Request board and a large man with Indian styled clothes was standing right in front of it and he seems to be indecisive about what type of job to take but what surprised me was the sight of Lucy standing beside him with both hands on her waist.