Chapter 145 - Eve Vs Jura

Chapter Cover: Eve standing there with RuneSave in her hand with lightning comming from the Sword...

I actually blinked at my name being called out. I had expected to be actually going on the Arena in the very first day, but I also feel a little smirk growing upon my lips at the thought of actually fighting against someone who used magic. While my new power was good and all, I didn't have the chance to actually go against anyone that used magic yet…thought I did fight with Totomaru but he was out of practice with his magic so I didn't have an actual workout yet but…

Against Jura Neekis, I thought, There is no better opponent.

"Hey Eve," Gajeel said, "You're going to be okay out there?"

"I'll be fine," I smirked, giving the Dragon Slayer a sideway glance, "I get to fight an actual wizard Saint you know."

"That title isn't given out for no reason you know," Mira told me, "Someone like that, I'm not sure even Erza and I can beat him if we tried."

"Good thing I am neither of you," I said, "I always held myself back in the past whenever I battled against someone…I wonder how it is going to feel when I am actually fighting with all of my strength and power?"

"Good luck," Laxus said simply.

I gave him a small nod before making my way toward the entrance of the Arena and I could hear the numerous cheers that were echoing across the Arena and everyone was hipped up for Jura to fight. I don't blame them for being cheerful at him doing battle after all, Jura was a Ten Wizard Saint and he was the fifth strongest based on the rumors I've heard since my return…

I placed a hand upon the handle of RuneSave…

Time to dazzle the world…

NO POV

"W…What?" Erza said surprised, "Eve is fighting in this next match?"

Elfman who was standing beside her had both of his arms crossed.

"She is strong right?" he asked.

Erza glanced at him for a few moments.

"She is…probably as strong as I am before," she answered softly, "But Eve lost her power before we left for training."

"She lost her power?" Elfman said surprised, "Then how is she planning to fight against someone like Jura?"

Erza simply shook her head.

Eve did said that she learned some new form of magic, she thought, But she didn't say anything about what she actually did learn. Then, we're going to be learning about it during this battle...

She stared at the girl that was walking into the arena. Eve's new wardrobe fit her well. The way her hair was styled and the way the small skirts she was wearing allowed her legs to be free for the world to see, and how her form complimented the samurai clothing well…She truly looked like one too as she walked forward.

Eve…be careful…

On the other side of the Arena, where Mermaid Heel was observing the unfolding events, Kagura leaned forward to observe the battle. The girl's golden eyes were instantly fixed upon the blue haired girl that had stepped into the Arena bellow them. She couldn't help but feel a strange excitement at seeing her back.

It's been seven years, she thought, And all that time she had been frozen in time…she look exactly the same since that day…

"You're interested in her?" Arania said, drawing her attention at her.