Chapter 102 - Erza's feelings

I couldn't really tell you how long the party had gone or how many songs I have sung up there. I had lost count of how many cups of beer I've consumed and the many dancing that was done through the party. I would have spend the night lying somewhere in the guild if it wasn't for Erza who had managed to somehow still be sober throughout the entire ordeal.

I'm thinking that she doesn't drink much, thought I was curious as to how much her personality will change if she was drunk out of her mind. I can already imagine Erza stumbling over her words and laughing out hysterically at nothing at all and the image that I had conjured up was pretty funny so I couldn't help but laugh.

"What are you laughing about?"

I glanced at the person that was helping me walk. Erza looked a little worried as she stared at me, completely taken aback at me suddenly laughing for no reason at all. I bet I must look pretty crazy to her.

"I…um…I forgot," I answered her, "But it must have been something pretty funny to make me laugh…"

"Probably," she answered me.

"Say Erza."

"What is it?"

"Where are you taking me?"

"Back to Fairy Hills," she answered, "I don't think it will be a good idea to stay in the guild considering how late it is and I don't think a good night sleep on the floor will be good for any of us…"

"Late?" I repeated.

"It's almost midnight," the redhead answered me, "Although it's not unusual for Fairy Tail to have such crazy parties like that….I wish I could have told the Master to have a time limit on how long the parties should go…"

"I don't even remember most of it," I told her, "But I do remember dancing a lot…"

I liked my lips and they tasted weird…

"What exactly did I eat?"

"I don't know," the redhead answered me, "What do you think you ate?"

"Something that taste like lip gloss," I answered her, "Reminded me of that time I kissed that girl, Kuraga I think her name was."

Erza's step faltered at my revelation but she didn't let me fall…I don't think the floor was soft enough to feel good when you fall upon it…maybe I can invent some magic that could soften the floor whenever someone is going to fall down hard and it will be as soft as a mattress or maybe I could have Lucy summon that Spirit of hers and made her cover the entire world in her whool…that'd be so awesome.

"You what?" Erza spoke out, her voice rising a little.

I glanced at her.

"I what what?"

"You said you kissed a girl," she said glancing at me.

"I did?" I answered surprised.

The redhead observed me, her brown eyes searching my face before raising a hand in front of my face….a hand that had way too many fingers for me to focus on them all.

"How many fingers am I holding up?"

"I…Er," I said counting the fingers that were floating in front of me, "Since when do you have seven fingers Erza? Or maybe was it nine?"

"You're drunk," Erza said, and I can hear some amusement in her voice.

"No, I am not," I answered her, "My mind is just working too fast for me to control it, so I may appear to be drunk but I am not, I can guarantee you that."