Chapter 176 - The Grand Ball

Chapter Cover: Eve smiling to herself as she held a champagne glass in her hand. (In that najestic smexyy outfit ehehe..)

"Are you sure you're going to be going dressed like that Eve?"

I was standing in front of a mirror staring at my reflection. My hair was falling on the left side of my face to shadow the new mark that had now placed itself on my left eye while the other side was pulled backward. I was dressed in a similar suit than the one that I wore during the Blushing bride contest thought the difference from that was that I was wearing a long black coat above it. The hair on my back was pulled into a low ponytail.

I turned my gaze toward the pink-haired girl that was looking at my direction.

"Well you should know Sakura, dresses and I were never made for each other," I told her.

Sakura stared at me with that pouted look upon her features as she stared at me. She was wearing an extravagant green dress that fitted her form very well. The young woman had her hair pulled up in a very fashionable state and had used a lot of make up on her eyes and lips. I have to say she looked gorgeous with the way her hair was put up.

"You look really nice by the way," I smiled at her.

"Well we are getting invited into the Royal Palace you know," Sakura said with a small smirk upon her face, "I have to look my best for the event."

I smirked lightly at her.

"I see you're pulling out all the stops then....it's a shame Miyu couldn't come as well."

"Well with how many days she had stayed away from the Hospital," Sakura said, "Her job is never finished."

She turned her gaze toward what I was wearing.

"You know...you look strangely alluring the way you're dressed," she said, "The way your hair is all set up. You've got that mysterious yet beautiful stranger vibe going on...I won't be surprised if the ladies started to crowd around you the moment you get to the party."

I stared at her confused.

"What are you talking about?"

Sakura gave me that small knowing smirk but she didn't answer me at all. I turned my attention toward the mirror yet again. I have applied a little make up and light lip gloss. I never liked wearing a lot of makeup and considering my profession, looking like a girl isn't something that I tried to do all the damn time.

"C'mon," the pink haired girl smiled, "We're going to be late."

"It's not like there is an actual time we have to get there," I told her with a light smile.

Sakura simply giggled and we both made our way out of the dressing room of the castle. As we walked down the hallway, I turned my gaze toward Sakura who was happily humming as we walked together. Sakura doesn't remember anything of what had happened when she was possessed by the Sakura from the future, not that I expected her to after all...Possession Magic was infamous for it's victim to not remember anything about the event.

It also explain as to why I couldn't figure out who it was when she first appeared other than she knew me, I thought, but that future she spoke of...me betraying Fairy Tail to Zeref's Empire...But how is that possible? Zeref doesn't have an empire...does he?

"Eve...are you okay?"

I blinked out of my thoughts and found that Sakura was looking at me with a concerned expression upon her face. The girl's large green eyes were staring straight at me, probably having caught the look that had been on my features.