Chapter 159 - Fourth Day Battle

Chapter Cover: Eve seating at a table with Happy muching on some fish across her as she was reading Sorcerer Weekly.

NO POV

The cheers of the Arena were still echoing around the Domus Flau. Thanks to the excitement of what had happened a few minutes prior between Fairy Tail and Sabertooth, the people were getting excited and ready for what is going to come out next.

Up in the commentator's booth, Chipachu Lola leaned forward on his microphone so that he could get things underway again.

"Day Four's battle round is about to begin," he announced, "And we'll soon find out who makes the cut for team Fairy Tail. Mr. Yajima, you got a long history with that guild, got any predictions on who will be in the line up."

"No comments," Yajima said with a light smirk upon his face.

"And as before joining us is the founder of the Shayara Theater, Mr. Lavian," Lola said.

"Thank you for having me," Lavian said, excited for battles that were about to take place, "This is a wonderful opportunity, thank you so very much."

"But don't forget that today's team matches are no stage combat," Yajima reminded him.

"That may be true but they require certain choreography in their own right," Lavian said.

"Then let's get down to business and announce the lines up for today's battle," Lola continued refocusing his attention on the Lacrima vision in front of them, "Please…turn your attention to the Lacrima-trons. Match one will be Blue Pegasus against the frisky Quatro Puppy. And then to round 2 are the ladies of Mermaid Heel facing off against the Lamia Scale group."

A light smile appeared on his face at the last match-up.

"And then, in what could be today's highlight is Sabertooth against the new Fairy Tail," he said as the cheers instantly increased, "So put your hands together for a big Domus Flau welcome for the new Fairy Tail team."

The cheers become deafening as the five figures appeared at the entrance of the Arena and everyone can feel it shaking as the five Fairy Tail members stood as one staring toward the other groups that were across them.

Standing there, the new Fairy Tail team was comprised of Erza Scarlet, Laxus Dreyar, Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster and Gajeel Redfox.

EVE POV

I was standing in the stand with the rest of the team both of my arms crossed as I stared down toward the group below. I had wanted to be part of the team but I decided to stay on the side after all, I already had my moment on the Arena, and I did promise Gajeel that he'll have his time to shine and it seems that he was going to have it.

"It's just like I was saying before," Cana smirked, as she stared down at the team down on the Arena, "These guy are just the perfect team for this."

"They are going to take us to number one," Juvia smiled.

Sakura who was standing beside me, gave me a sideway glance.

"I'm surprised you weren't part of the team Eve," she said, "You were all fired up and ready to go."

I crossed my arms glancing at her.

"Well, I already had my chance at glory," I answered, "And beside, I did promise Gajeel that I'll let him take this one after I was done. I can trust him with that one, because I know he can pull through."

Sakura gave a light grin.

"That's for sure," she said staring down toward the Arena alongside me.

My eyes returned toward the group and I could see the determination upon their faces as they entered inside the arena. The entire Arena was shaking with the cheers they were giving our new team that had entered into the place. It was clear that they were completely on our side now compared to the first day that they were booing us. It was pretty awesome to see how much we have managed to change the people's opinions about us in just four days.