Chapter 161 - The Dragon Graveyard

Chapter Cover: Eve and Erza seating together while the redhead was enjoying a piece of cake and Eve laughing at something Erza said.

To say everyone in the guild was high on the win was underestimating the level of partying that everyone was doing. They were dancing everywhere as I stepped inside along with Sakura beside me. I had this giant grin on my features as we walked inside the building. I had this grin upon my face at seeing everyone there and enjoying the festivities.

Natsu once again was the center of attention as usual with his giant grin upon his face. With the incredible battle he had earlier today, he looked to be even rowdier than usual, if that was even possible for him.

"Natsu," I called out taking hold of the muffler that was around his neck.

The Dragon Slayer turned his head toward me.

"Oh…Hey Eve," he smirked, "Did you see me kicking all sort of ass earlier today."

"Of course I saw you," I told him, "Everyone was watching you dominate the battle when you send Gajeel out…quite a bold move."

"Oh yeah," he said, "Gajeel took off in the middle of the battle didn't he?"

I actually laughed.

"Wow, you already forgot you're the one who pushed him into that cart?"

The Dragon Slayer simply rubbed the back of his head. I placed a hand on his shoulder and gave him a light grin. I could see a light surprise running on his face at what I was doing.

"You did well today," I told him, "You just send Fairy Tail back to number one again and when we win the Games, we will be back to the number one in all of Fiore."

Natsu smirked.

"You bet," he said, "And when this Tournament is over, we're going to have a battle of our own Eve. After what you did with the MPF, I wanted to fight against you."

I slapped him on the back of the head.

"Only you who think about fighting," I told him shaking my head lightly, "But with how strong you are…I can say, I am interested on how I will fare against you Natsu."

He only gave a light smile before moving on and walking toward where the others were. I assume that he had something to talk with someone else and I couldn't help the small grin on my lips. It was quite a nice feeling to be back on top of things again, thought this time instead of gunning for Sabertooth, everyone is going to be gunning for us to get us off the top spot. I can say it will be quite something and I was sure that I was going to participate in that last five man match that will take place on the last day after all, how else am I going to face against both Minerva and Kagura?

I wanted to make Minerva pay for what she had done to Lucy during the Naval battle and I wanted to fight against Kagura because I know that she hated Jellal for something that he hadn't commit willingly and I was going to do something about that anger of hers.

Maybe I should visit Lucy and see how she is doing, I thought as I stepped out of the party.

I stepped outside of the bar that our guild had been using for the past few days and into the streets outside. The moon had already started it's climb into the sky but it was almost full too. The silvery light of the celestial body had started to cast itself upon the world. I stared toward it, feeling a brief cool wind dancing my clothes of the warm summer night.

Two days from now, I thought, I'll be officially eighteen years old…and then I'll become…

Shaking my head, I turned my gaze away and walked toward where the others were staying. The town was still fully functional considering that it wasn't even that late yet. Everyone was still talking about the Games and the fight that had happened today thought from what I can hear as I walked through the town, was of Sabertooth's twin Dragons defeat at Natsu's hand. Most of the people probably the Saber fans were the ones saying that they were not going down easy in the finals.