Chapter 80 - A Fairy Tail Wizard

We all stood facing the large Dragonoid, thought some of people had a shocked looks upon their faces as they observed the large creature. We all stood there in shock at what Natsu had just said but there was nothing else we could do.

"We're in a pickle alright," I said, drawing the group's attention around us, "If we attack this thing...we might kill Natsu and if we don't, that thing will destroy the entire city."

"You said it Eve," Mui told me, with a fronw upon his face.

"Let's see if we can do some crack in it's armor," Erza said, "Maybe we can find a way to destroy this thing without killing him."

We nodded at her words and then the entire group charged forward, all of us attacking the large Dragonoid in front of us as many explosions ran across the large thing's form but when the smoke of the explosions dissipated, there was no mark of the attack upon it's form.

I landed on the ground summoning out a large number of feathers sending them flying straight toward where the Dragonoid was.

"Heaven's Feather, Grand Carnival," I yelled out.

The large explosion engulfed the side of the Dragonoid but when it disappeared, there was no sign of the attack upon it's body and it caused me to frown. The Dragonoid raised it's feet and went straight for me but I flew backward landing upon a roof as the ground cracked from the weight of the monster.

"Nothing is getting through this thing," I said.

"You've got to destroy this thing with me inside," Natsu yelled at us.¸

"I don't think that's a good idea Natsu," Happy told him, "If we do that, what's going to happen to you?"

"Just to it will you?" Natsu yelled, "If Magnolia were to end up getting flattened because of me, I wouldn't be able to live with myself?"

"And if we destroy this thing, you won't be alive long enough to feel sorry," I yelled back at him.

"You haven't got much of a choice there," the Dragon Slayer called back.

Lucy glanced at Erza who had stayed quiet.

"Tell me you have some sort of a plan there Erza?" she asked, "Hey…Erza you there?"

Mui gave me a glance.

"You have any idea of what to do Eve?"

"If I knew…I would have told you already," I told him.

This thing sound familiar in a way but I can't really remember much of the anime, I thought, But I have to think of a way to help him…but what? What should I do?

"Ooooh….yes," a female voice yelled from within the Dragonoid, "This is such a rush…it really takes me back. Memories, I'll never forget what I saw that day…how it made me feel…It was amazing, so majestic and powerful. So ferocious and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I kept waiting for it to come back but it never did…so I thought that if I ever wanted to see one again…I'll have to built one myself."

She then started to laugh.

From the way she is speaking…it's like she had seen a Dragon herself, I thought, but the time it could have been was July 7th for that was when the Dragon disappeared…

"Alright lady…I have had enough of this crap," Natsu yelled, "You think you're the only one waiting for a Dragon. I am too, so is Wendy and Gajeel, we're all in the same boat."

But the woman didn't seem to be listening to him.

"Everyone said I just made it up," the woman said, "There is no such things as Dragons, they said, You're crazy they says. But what I saw was real. No matter what I said, no one ever believed me. First they laughed at me then they just turned their back to me. They tried to tell me that Dragons never existed but I knew that all of them were wrong. It was so frustrating…i'm sure you can understand."