Chapter 185 - The Mable Family

Chapter Cover: Elizabeth seating upon a a throne with a small smile upon her lips as she was holding a cup of tea in her hands. (Elizabeth 'Mable'hehe ring any bells?~)

No One Pov

"Wait…you're telling me that Elizabeth Mable was here?" Lucy Heartfilia said, her eyes wide with surprise, "Here at Fairy Tail?"

The blonde was seating inside the guildhall as she was staring at the redhead beside her. Erza had her arms crossed from where she was seating. The entire guild was still buzzing about what had happened just a few hours ago now. That girl that had literally throw a ridiculously large amount of money just so she could hire Eve to go with her…

"Yeah it was pretty crazy," Elfman said crossing his large arms.

"Eve got some crazy fangirls that's all I can say," Cana giggled, holding her barrel close to her chest.

"But spending that much money just to hire one bodyguard?" Gray said raising his eyebrows, "With that kind of money she could have gotten an entire army of bodyguards."

"I wonder if that Wabble lady wanted Eve to destroy something for her," Natsu said, "If she could hire me, I would have destroyed an entire city just to get a hand on that type of money."

"Of course only you would think of destruction at a time like this," Carla said with a deadpan look upon her face as she stared at the Dragon Slayer.

"Think of all the fishes I could have brought with it," Happy told him.

"Actually…that sounded exactly like something she'd do," Lucy said.

Erza stared at the blonde.

"You know who she is?" she asked.

Lucy nodded.

"I don't think there is a noble out there who doesn't know who Elizabeth Mable is," she said, "She is the Head of the Mable Family after all, one of the richest families in the entire continent of Fiore. I even went to some of her parties with my father when I was younger….now that I think about, she'd be older now with the seven years we've missed."

"So what do you mean spending that much money sounded like something she'd do?" Wendy asked.

"Well…they were rumors going on about her spending money on the strangest things," Lucy said, "The girl sometimes buy entire museums of antics only to burn them a few months afterwards."

"Burn them?" Carla said.

"Well if I was her I would have burned them too," Natsu said.

"No one is asking you Flame breath," Gray snapped at him.

"Oh you want to rumble Snowflakes?" Natsu yelled glaring at him.

"The only thing I'm going to rumble is your face with my fists," Gray snapped.

The two were going to fight until a glare from Erza caused them to both freeze in her tracks as they completely had forgotten that the redhead was mere feet away from them. Now that she knew they weren't going to be fighting, Erza returned her attention toward Lucy so she could continue the conversation they were having about that strange Elizabeth girl.

"Head of the Family?" Erza repeated, "What about her parents?"

Lucy shook her head.

"I've only heard it in rumors but both of her parents and her sister were killed in a large fire when she was a young girl," she said, "She inherited everything before she was even of age."

"That sounds a little intimidating," Wendy said, "To be suddenly having all those responsibilities thrown at you like that."

"And it's not only that," the blonde continued, "From what my father told me when I was younger…the Mable family is quite infamous for having its family members dying in tragedies."