Chapter 187 - Illness

Chapter Cover: Eve and Elizabeth seating side by side upon a blanket with a picnic basket.

"GOOOOD MOOOORNING EVE SKY," a voice yelled wrenching me out of sleep.

"WHAT THE FU…?"

A heavy weight had slammed down upon my body snapping me into attention, causing me to seat upward instantly and without warning my forehead smacked against something hard from how quickly I had seated up. Pain surged from my head as fell back down and I could have sworn I heard someone yelling out in pain as well. Groaning and massing my smarting forehead I seated up again to see Elizabeth massing her own forehead with a pout upon her face.

"You have a really hard head," she said.

"What the hell Elizabeth?" I snapped at her, "There is a normal way to wake up from sleep."

"It's already past nine o'clock," the girl said, "And you're still in bed….that's just wrong you know."

The girl gave a grin.

"Beside, I never do things the normal way," she laughed.

I groaned again before falling back down upon the pillows. I feel the bed shaking and I knew that she was the one climbing upon it until she appeared upon my right looking down upon me with that same smirk upon her face again. I could see a reddish spot upon her forehead from where I hit her with my own head.

"Hey, you've sleep long enough," she said, "Get up. We have a lot to do today."

"I have a feeling that I am not going to like anything you're going to do today," I told her.

Elizabeth actually smirked at that.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself," she said, "Now c'monget up Eve."

I let out a sigh as the girl continued to bounce upon the bed like she was a little kid waking up their parents on Christmas morning. I couldn't help but shake my head at what she was doing before pulling myself out of the bed. Elizabeth laughed as she jumped off and it was for the first time I noticed what she was wearing. It looked like a white robe of some kind…

"Say did you just wake up too?"

"I did that an hour ago," she said, "But I was simply going over the plans on what we have to do today and before I knew it, time had passed by and when I asked James if you had woken up he say he didn't see you…so…here I am."

I stared at the girl blankly.

"So you decide to attack me while I was sleeping?"

"It was a spur of the moment thing," Elizabeth smirked.

"You're too much you know that," I told her staring at the girl.

Elizabeth gave me a strange look.

"You know, I had expected you to be already up by this time," she said, "Was the bed really that comfortable?"

"It just took me a while to fall asleep," I told her, "I'm…just used to be warmer when I go to bed."

Elizabeth didn't get what I was saying but I wasn't going to explain it to her. It really did take me a long time to go to sleep last night when I had realized that Erza wasn't going to be shearing that bed with me. I had tried to do like I did when I stayed at the Samurai Compound and it had worked and then I did fell asleep until I was awaken by that strange ghoul like appearance thing that was hovering above my bed.

I turned my gaze toward the girl, noticing that she was already out of the room. She must have left when I was lost in thoughts. Shaking my head, I pulled myself out of bed and made my way toward the bathroom so that I could get ready. I was still completely perplexed about the entire thing that happened the previous night with the ghoul…spirit…thing that I saw last night and why did it used the ring Samara had given me to try to contact me.