Chapter 61 - Battle of Fairy Tail

The crowd was starting to feel uneasy when Lucy had transformed into stone. I instantly stood up placing my hand upon RuneSave. Gray and Elfman were standing up to, a serious look crossing their features.

Max looked worried and he faced the crowd in front of him, "All of you, get out of here now."

That must have been the spark for all of the civilians who was inside the guild ran out in, leaving only the members of the guild inside, as they started to crowd around the stage in front of us. I made my way toward the woman in front of us.

"What are you doing Evergreen?" Master Makarov spoke, "You're ruining the Festival for everyone."

Evergreen started to laugh as if the master's words were amusing to her.

"On the contrary," she said looking toward the small man, "I think things are starting to get interesting."

The curtain behind her was rising up, showing the ladies from the contest and all of them were in the same state as Lucy was, all of them made into stone.

"No Mira," Elfman called.

"She got Erza too?" Happy said, and he sounded shocked.

I narrowed my eyes as I took sight of Juvia and from the look on her stone face she was taken by surprise and even Erza's face showed it. I feel my magic starting to glow around my form.

"Turn them back," I yelled at her.

She chuckled, "You should know better than to yell at me, Phantom Girl."

Makarov placed a hand on my leg probably to calm me down before walking forward, "Evergreen, I won't say it again, turn them back to normal."

Then a sudden light appeared from above and a golden thunder blast brightened and it struck the stage in front and I can feel a familiarity to it…

Laxus, I thought.

The said young man appeared on the stage with a large determinated grin upon his face. His lightning magic was dancing all across his form. His eyes were watching the entire guild hall which was emptier now that the civilians were out.

"Well, look like all of your fans decide to head home," he smirked, "A pity. The party is just about to start."

"I should have known," Master said and I can hear the anger in his voice.

"Freed," Gray said, "Bixlow too?"

I glanced around myself and took notice of them. Freed had long green hair, with both of his hands crossed across his chest and I can see a sword hanging by his waist. Bixlow was a large guy dressed in a purple outfit and had floating objects floating around looking oddly similar to Mayans faces.

"The Thunder Legion," Macao said shocked.

"What are you guys trying to pull?"

"C'mon, let's have some fun," Laxus said.

"I have had about enough of your nonsense," Master Makarov spoke out, "Turn them back to normal at once or else."

"You better play nice old man if you want these ladies to be in the Parade," he said.

A lightning attack flashed in the ceiling above before slamming down on the ground near Lucy's stone form.

"That's dirty," I said narrowing my eyes.

Laxus simply laughed before stepping forward.

"In other words, I am taking all of these ladies hostages," he said, "Break the rules and I'll shatter this chicks one by one…or maybe I should just shatter them all right now."